Kasturi Turmeric Powder for Face | 100g | Wild Turmeric Powder | Curcuma Aromatica | Amba haldi | Aka Kasthuri Manjal Powder | Turmeric Face Mask | Get clear and Glowing Skin Naturally | Yogi's Gift®

£4.27
FREE Shipping

Kasturi Turmeric Powder for Face | 100g | Wild Turmeric Powder | Curcuma Aromatica | Amba haldi | Aka Kasthuri Manjal Powder | Turmeric Face Mask | Get clear and Glowing Skin Naturally | Yogi's Gift®

RRP: £8.54
Price: £4.27
£4.27 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ofcourse. It has no side effects on skin. Daily usage of Kasturi manjal may lead to deep cleansing of the skin. You can replace raw honey with rose water or raw milk or cold pressed coconut oil according to your skin type.) Kasturi Haldi contains several compounds that have antioxidant properties, including curcumin and ar-turmerone. Antioxidants help protect the body against damage from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to the development of various chronic diseases. Skin Health I always heard it from my parents to have this golden milk at night before sleeping. Even my grandparents used to say this. But no one told me the specific benefits of drinking turmeric milk ( haldi milk) what made me wonder. I researched it, and writing it for you all guys that why I call this haldi a – ‘golden spice’.

Due to its digestive nature and kapha balancing property. It is also effective in digesting accumulated Ama dosha, as well as reduces pitta. Due to these it is great for managing obesity and high cholesterol levels. No burning sensation while applying to skin.6. Natural Kasturi turmeric does not stain skin like regular turmeric, and is very fragrant than normal turmeric. When the Western world woke up to ‘Turmeric Latte', and the internet was buzzing with health benefits of this wonder spice, Indians the world over were collectively amused at the royal status their grandmother's humble potion was garnering. “But most of the people I know have hated the taste of haldiwala doodh with all their might. I agree it can taste really awful if made wrongly. Call it turmeric latte, and people might take an interest in tasting it for the first time too,” observes Khanna. There are times when milk itself is not accepted by all. “Many of our guests are on a lactose-free diet due to allergies or lifestyle choices. Turmeric is one of the ingredients in our anti-inflammatory shot. Then, that's the time we prepare turmeric shots with almond milk or coconut milk,” says Dr Manoj Kutteri, qualified Ayurvedic physician and wellness director at Atmantan Wellness Resort. Also read: As a remedy, the juice extracted from the rhizome of Amba Haldi in dose of 10 ml is consumed to treat intestinal worms.Kasturi Manjal or Kasturi Haldi is mild yellow in colour with a bitter taste and Camphor-like aroma. Among its numerous properties, the magical spice is an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-aging agent.

Turmeric a.k.a haldi in India, a wonderful golden spice you would find in your kitchen right now. Am I right? Yes, this yellow-colored powder is extensively used here in India. Be it in foods or milk at night. Haldi milk can purify your skin, heal wounds, prevent acne, fade dark circles, and give you shiny glowing skin. If you apply turmeric on your face, its yellow colour can give you a natural golden look. Umar NM, Parumasivam T, Aminu N, Toh SM. Phytochemical and pharmacological properties of Curcuma aromatica Salisb (wild turmeric). Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020 Oct 5;10(10):180-94. Available from: https://japsonline.com/admin/php/uploads/3230_pdf.pdf

Kolli Hills Black Pepper

Bonus Tip – You can prepare your normal chai this way. Enjoy it along with any meal like a sandwich, dry fruits, etc. Acne-Prone Skin - Kasturi Manjal possesses antibacterial properties which help prevent acne while its natural lightening qualities help fade away post-acne scars as well. Add to the Multani Mitti, as well as a teaspoon of fresh yogurt to make a revitalizing facial mask.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop