Annihilation Omnibus

Annihilation Omnibus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm interested in seeing what will be in the GoTG and Shield omnibus volumes before I know if I will get them.

Annihilation Omnibus NEW PRINTING | Overview | Comparison Annihilation Omnibus NEW PRINTING | Overview | Comparison

Sadly, it kind of felt the story rushed to the end once the individual character issues become the Annihilation saga itself. It might have been a smart thing to do, and it might have helped end some of the stupid 'Civil War' that was going on between the 'heroes' at the time on Earth.It was a sort of prequel that kind-of ties into the rest of the 'Annihilation Wave' series, but only in an indirect fashion. We get Nova absorbing the Nova force and being the only Corps member alive, the rebirth of Drax as we know him today (MCU), Silver Surfer reuniting with Galactus, Super-Skrull trying to find new meaning and purpose as an aged legend of the Skrull empire, Ronan seeking a way to clear his name, Thanos manipulating and plotting with and against Annihilus, snippets of former heralds, a pretty boring Quill (maybe this pans out later down the line? Well, Annihilation chronicles Galactus's destruction of the Skrull homeworld, which is what prompts Veranke to lead her people to invade Earth during Secret Invasion. Special shout-out to Gabrielle Dell'Otto and his jaw-dropping artwork on all the Covers, breathing life and power into these titanic characters.

Omnibus/OHC Graphic Novel Collectors - Upcoming Releases Omnibus/OHC Graphic Novel Collectors - Upcoming Releases

Overall, I love having this omnibus and am glad I took the time to thumb through it while taking a break from my classwork. Nova Prime, along with Drax and Cammi, leaves what remains of Xandar and speeds to the next star system. Thanos also befriends Skreet, a chaos mite, and enslaves a former herald of Galactus, the Fallen One.

It's strange because the Hawkeyes omnibus has been put out relatively fast considering the volume 4 isn't even out yet. It is possible but the Ultimates Avengers omnibus didn't sell really well so that may weigh against it with Marvel. They capture multiple superheroes, shapeshift into them (Veranke poses as Spider-Woman), and break through Earth's defenses.

Annihilation Omnibus (Trade Paperback) | Comic Issues | Comic

Elsewhere in the galaxy, Ronan the Accuser, Supreme Accuser of the Kree Empire, is arrested for treason. Ver o peso que Aniquilação tem faz os eventos recentes da Marvel (Empyre, King in Black) parecerem ainda mais bobos. Thankfully there is more and more good stuff by Hickman and Remender at Images so my overall purchases haven't decreased, just the Marvel share.However, their conflict, as well as several others, is in truth caused by the manipulation of Glorian, who is using the energy from their battles to reshape the world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop