BENEFIT roller lash curling & lifting mascara Full size: 8.5 g Net wt. 0.3 oz.

£5.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

by now everyone and their maiden aunt will have heard about the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara freebie with March's Elle magazine. In general, I find mascara heavy, that it irritates my eyes, that it’s a pain to remove… and for all that, it doesn’t even make that much of a difference to how my face looks. The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Read more about the condition New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. If you follow my Instagram then you already know I got my hands on an early tube of it… I bet you all can imagine my YAASSSS when the package with this promising new eyelash potion arrived.

Even if I finish getting ready for a night out early I'd rather go and get myself a drink than sit with an eyelash curler! There seems to be too much product loading on the brush but that's probably because I didn't know anything about the scrapey thing that it has. A final bonus, if you needed one at this point, is that, despite the effect, it doesn’t weigh on your lashes – it feels light, helping to add to the ‘wide awake’ feel and look of the product!The mascara also has a ‘wand wiper’ built in which is meant to ensure that the brush doesn’t have too much product so that the eyelashes can be separated easily.

Both the top and bottom lashes were enhanced, replacing the need for an eyelash curler, which is a blessing since we don’t all have time to fit this into our daily beauty routines! The skinny wand and bristles also makes it super easy to comb through both top and bottom lashes without smudging it on the lids. Can't wait to try out this mascara…I've nominated you for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award over on my blog so check it out and I can't wait to read your responces to my questions! I think that it would be great for people who love to curl their eyelashes; the Roller Lash mascara means no more time spent using your eyelash curler and no more eyelashes being tugged out and damaged. The play on words with curlers for your hair isn’t even cheesy because I would totally say the oomph factor of this mascara vs.

A tip is that you can layer a base coat of Roller Lash with a second coat of They’re Real to get some real drama but I would recommend dabbing your brush on a tissue for the second coat, otherwise the heaviness of the They’re Real formulation might drag down the curl in your lash that you have just tried to enhance. However, because it smudges upon the slightest contact with liquid, I would only wear it on a day-to-day office work basis. I wasn't wowed by Roller Lash but I do really like the brush and how it separates the lashes really well and keeps my curl all day. Note: I try not to have a few tubes of mascaras opened at the same time as they dry out really fast upon usage.

I will admit that my lashes are naturally slightly curled, but even so I definitely won’t need to use my eyelash curler anymore when using this mascara. This is more an observation than a complaint though; frankly, I don’t believe any mascara delivers quite the same eyes-wide effect that the extra deployment of an eyelash curler brings! However, a lot of people have been turned off this mascara because it is so incredibly hard to remove, so much so that Benefit had to release a special eye make up remover, They’re Real! Unfortunately though I did experience smudging/blobbing on my socket bone, this happens every time I wear the mascara, it isn't a lot but it still smudges or blobs and you can see it, if I wear dark make up it isn't as obvious but it is still there.running late one day I grabbed this mascara and set in to use it and realised I forgot to curl my lashes after one eye was done. The tube is black with a baby pink top shaped like a hair roller (not on the sample size unfortunately), with matching baby pink writing on the tube. I find the hold to be of waterproof mascara, in the sense that it locks the curled lashes without going back to its natural shape over time (think closing window shutters motion). Though I can’t stand clumpy mascara — that is definitely not the look I am going for when I go to apply my mascara. The brush is made from rubber and has tiny hooks, just like the ones on hair rollers, that are designed to lift the lashes at the base and force them to curl upwards.

The idea of this mascara is that you don’t need to use an eyelash curler with it as it does all the work for you.

The curve of the brush fits my eyelid perfectly top and bottom, I use the shorter bristles underneath the wand to apply the mascara and the longer ones on top to comb through then turn the wand over for the lower lashes. CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop