Malibu Sun Bronzing Fast Tanning Body Butter with Beta Carotene, Tropical Coconut Fragrance, 300ml

£1.115
FREE Shipping

Malibu Sun Bronzing Fast Tanning Body Butter with Beta Carotene, Tropical Coconut Fragrance, 300ml

RRP: £2.23
Price: £1.115
£1.115 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For reference I have very pale Irish skin and I find the IOP light tanning water gives me the perfect colour. I decided to try this product as my skin is dry and I wanted to try a more moisturising formula. Aloe and Oat Extracts: Gentle plant-derived ingredients that soothe your skin and replenish your moisture barrier While Isle of Paradise notes that you can use this self-tanning water to set makeup, I prefer to tan my face using the drops mixed with moisturizer at night on my face.

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’;

Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

These Isle of Paradise tanning drops have no guide color, so there won’t be any transfer, but be sure to wait until your moisturizer has fully absorbed into your skin before putting your clothes on. When you shake the bottle, you mix the layers and achieve a potency that otherwise couldn’t be achieved.

Yes, these body self tanning drops are pricier than other body self-tanners, and you also need to use a moisturizer with them, but for a customizable tan, this is one of the best self-tanners that I’ve tried. About Isle of Paradise The BVLGARI OMNIA Fragrance Collection is a timeless collection transforming the unique sparkle of coloured gemstones and the radiance of the most delicate flowers into precious drops of light. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, I would be sure to patch test before using, as it contains some oils like avocado and coconut oil, which are considered comedogenic and could clog your pores. (So far, I have had no breakouts while using this on my slightly oily skin.)

Featuring green color- correcting actives to soothe, conceal and correct the appearance of redness on the skin to improve overall tone and texture. Enriched with radiance boosting micro-pigments for an instantly illuminated finish that develop alongside the perfect percentage of gradual glow. For my light skin tone, 2-3 drops are added to the last step of my skincare routine (moisturizer) at night. This gives me a beautiful natural golden tan that lasts a few days. Please keep in mind that these products, like other self-tanners, do not contain sunscreen. It is important to protect the skin on your face and body from the sun’s harmful rays by using sunscreen after your skincare – every single day!

The color builds gradually, so if you only use a few sprays as directed, it’s very difficult to get wrong, especially as it is the last step of your skincare routine.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop