Golden Art Nouveau Tarot

Golden Art Nouveau Tarot

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether you’re reading for yourself, for friends, or for clients, this deck provides all the insights and wisdom of traditional tarot with the addition of a stunning visual presentation. I personally love the animals, trees, birds, witches, elves, fairies, and flower blossoms on the cards. The cards are mainly black and white (so if you’re looking for a colorful tarot deck, go for another one like the Modern Way Tarot or Mystic Mondays deck), but have beautiful colored details. The issue though, is that there is no one place that has made it easy to find popular, trending, and available decks that are on the market for sale right now.

These warriors are comrades at arms, brothers with a common cause, and their mock battle was only meant as practice for when they face an actual foe. As you balance multiple tasks, be sure you are giving adequate attention to every­thing that is your responsibility.

This fun, easy-to-use deck is based on the Rider-Waite and comes with a helpful guidebook by Barbara Moore. It comes with an accessible guidebook that helps you how to embrace the gifts of the tarot and integrate them into your life. If you want more in-depth information about this deck, check out my Golden Art Nouveau Tarot Review post. TheStar Spinner Tarotreinterprets classic tarot for a more inclusive, diverse, LGBTQ+ way to explore Tarot in the modern world. Monthly newsletter featuring hot new releases, special sales offers, and informative articles and tips on emotional and physical wellness, holistic living and healing, and personal growth.

The artwork features scenes from the art nouveau movement, including flowers, butterflies, and whimsical animals. it is a bit dark and some of the suits of the Major/Minor Arcana are different, but I’m not ready to tackle this one yet. When I started reading years ago, the selection was much more limited and everyone read with the Rider Waite deck.Material - Made of comfortable PU leather with purple felt liner inside for better protection tarot. Based on a Swiss deck created in 1751 by Claude Burdel, this version retains the look and feel but with more natural color shading, enhanced colors, and gold impressions on every card.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop