Logitech K830 Plus Wireless Livingroom Keyboard with Touchpad for Home Theatre PCs Connected to TV, Multi-Media Keys, Backlit Keys, Windows, Chrome, Laptop/Tablet, QWERTY UK Layout - Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Logitech K830 Plus Wireless Livingroom Keyboard with Touchpad for Home Theatre PCs Connected to TV, Multi-Media Keys, Backlit Keys, Windows, Chrome, Laptop/Tablet, QWERTY UK Layout - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Keyboard, Nano Unifying receiver, USB extender cable, Micro USB recharging cable, Product-specific documentation, Important Information document (Safety, Compliance and Warranty)

I’ll say again, I’m biased against mini-keyboards, so using the Rii R12 mini-keyboard was more frustrating than anything else. BUT…if you like them and you know what you’re getting yourself into, then this is a solid device that is built very well. Consider this a personal preference choice. The Best HTPC Keyboard: The Verdict The K830 comes all set to go. If you’d rather personalize the settings, you can do so using Logitech Options software. If your receiver and product have the below logo, you have the Logi Bolt receiver and a Logi Bolt compatible product.By making typing easy even in the dark, this illuminated keyboard ensures your TV entertainment is fun and hassle-free. If you’re looking for a no-frills keyboard from a reliable brand, then you wouldn’t find a better option than Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard. Build-wise, the keyboard is made of hard plastic and can take the occasional spills and drops here and there. On the right side of the keyboard, you’ll find the 3-inch touchpad that supports all your favorite Windows gestures including pinch-to-zoom, two-finger scroll, dragging, and more. On top of that, the keyboard consists of customizable media hotkeys for a seamless HTPC experience. To determine if your Logitech device is Unifying compatible, look for this Unifying logo on your device. The keyboard is almost identical, except for the placement of the directional pad and the right shift button. One of the biggest things I look for when buying a keyboard is how the directional pad cuts into the right Shift key. Let me explain what I mean. I predominantly hit the Shift key with my right pinky finger, ignoring the left Shift key. That’s just the way I type. If a keyboard uses a half-width shift key, I immediately pass and move on to the next one because I know that anything I type will be error-ridden. Thankfully, the Logitech K400 Plus has the full-width Shift key.

In fact, If the Microsoft N9Z-00001 wireless media keyboard didn’t have the word “Microsoft” on it, you’d think you’re still holding one of the Logitech keyboards. Finally, there are no volume controls or any other special frills on this keyboard. I get it – this was a design choice to make the device as small as possible. But it’s still nice for an HTPC keyboard to have some sort of volume and media controls without having to use a special function key. If you can get past the sound from the keyboard, you’ll find that there’s no way to control sound from your TV box. Sure, there are media controls letting you fast forward and rewind, but there’s no volume control. You’ll be forced to use the function keys, which can have spotty compatibility within certain apps. Windows key or F8 – toggle the Oculus menu. F7 seems to do the same thing, but sometimes doesn’t work. CONCLUSION: Can you work in VR with Oculus Quest? The K830 is designed to look good in your home with a combination of premium textures, metal-like finish and a unique key design in a compact, solid form.Typing on the Rii K18 is…disappointing. I’ll start with my biggest gripe and it’s the same one I mentioned earlier about the original Logitech K400 – the half-width right Shift key. I know this supposedly makes it easier for gamers who want to use the arrow keys, but I see that as a pretty narrow use case for HTPC users. If you’re a serious gamer, you’re going to go for a serious gaming keyboard instead.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop