Tales from a Not-so-posh Paris Adventure (Dork Diaries, 15)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My biggest issue is Nikki's problems get solved so fast, everything falls apart and in the span of about 2-ish pages, all her problems are solved. Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure, also known in the United Kingdom as I Love Paris! The book was slated to be coming out on May 4, 2021, but was then delayed to August 10, 2021, and then again to November 9, 2021. One thing I hate about these books is that Nikki is constantly complaining about how bratty and privileged Mackenzie is. Book 2 Dork Diaries: Party Time has been on the New York Times Best Sellers list for 42 weeks [11] and the USA Today Best Sellers list for 12 weeks.

As a seventeen year old girl, it is my responsibility to rate and review these books for the younger generations.The eighth book, Tales of a Not-So-Happily Ever After, won the 2015 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work – Children award.

But when Nikki overhears mean girl Mackenzie bragging about going to the Halloween dance with Brandon, she's gutted and decides to go to her little sister's party instead.Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address. I love the fact that Nikki and the band were still able to go to Paris, after Nikki was not able to go due to the tour with the band and opening for The Bad Boyz. My favorite character in this particular book was Nikki’s little sister, Brianna, because she came through at the end of the book.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop