Baileys Salted Caramel Liqueur | 17% Vol | 70cl | Blend Of Irish Cream | Salted Caramel Flavour & Irish Whiskey | Caramel Cream Liqueur | Cocktails Or On Its Own

£16.275
FREE Shipping

Baileys Salted Caramel Liqueur | 17% Vol | 70cl | Blend Of Irish Cream | Salted Caramel Flavour & Irish Whiskey | Caramel Cream Liqueur | Cocktails Or On Its Own

RRP: £32.55
Price: £16.275
£16.275 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One thing you can do, is up the recipe and use a full 700ml bottle of vodka. Once you have your infusion going there is so much more you can use it for other then this chocolate and salted caramel liqueur. Liquor Base– you can use another liquor other than vodka. A vanilla vodka would make a lovely mixture of flavors, or try some in whiskey. I think homemade caramel whiskey would be amazing in a tall glass with some ice cubes and a shot of espresso!

Bundaberg Salted Caramel Royal Liqueur 700mL Bundaberg Salted Caramel Royal Liqueur 700mL

The rim and caramel drizzle can be done in advance; a minimum of 10 to 20 minutes is perfect. The colder the caramel is, the longer it will stay frozen while you're drinking the martini.

Recently viewed

Pour in your cacao nibs infused vodka along with the rest of the sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar. First thing, Combine the vodka and caramels in a mason jar with lid (or any other container with a lid that seals well). Yes, there are readily available store bought Salted Caramel Vodka (Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka). Please note that this homemade version will not look like caramel vodka you can find in the store, which is usually clear. This homemade salted caramel vodka is creamier and heavier than clear vodka. Oozingly soft caramel with a pinch of sea salt, sealed in milk chocolate. Gifts for any salted caramel lover! From hampers to selectors, cocoa vodka liqueur and chocolate spreads. Here’s a few recommendations to how else you can use your cacao nib infused vodka other then this chocolate and salted caramel liqueur.

Krupnik Salted Caramel Liqueur - Sweet and Salty Polish

I loved the ice cold shot but here’s another option. Pour a shot over ice and mix it with another shot of espresso or coffee. Espresso is the best and if you think that’s only possible with a pricey espresso machine I’ve got some good news for you.To find the best liqueur, our panel of 10 WSET-trained experts and consumers tried 37 fun flavours from the leading supermarkets and brands. They were looking for a well-balanced, easy-drinking liqueur they’d be proud to serve at the end of a meal. All products were served chilled and blind to prevent brand bias. Let sit for at least 2 days - we did this a few times, and it was anywhere between 2 days to 3 days for it all to break down. If you’re making this from the UK then these are the cacao nibs I use. And here’s the link for people reading this from the USA. At first, the sound of this might seem like quite the difficult task to pull off. But I promise you, as you read through this recipe and try it out for yourself, you will find that this chocolate and salted caramel liqueur is super easy to replicate. These days, there’s so much more than Irish cream to choose from too — new, innovative flavours are inspired by comforting desserts, seasonal spices and plenty of chocolate.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop