Cuckold Stories: Bittersweet humiliations from Lady Sas

Cuckold Stories: Bittersweet humiliations from Lady Sas

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After a year, he told me he wanted to start swinging. Initially, I was hesitant but went along with it because I really loved him. I was never in chastity but she called the shots. That was so much more erotic than the previous MMF or swinging experiences I mostly organized. Since then we have often enjoyed talking about my fantasies whilst we make love, describing how I would watch another man take her and make her cum.

Downsides could be bad communication and jealousy. I suppose emotion could get in the way, and she could start falling for someone. But that hasn’t happened to us. She's drop dead gorgeous, 5'3" tall, 120 lbs, rich brunette hair, tight figure, beautiful ass, nice boobs and a perfect pussy (shaved bald except for a little well-groomed strip on top). After a few months of just being work-friends, he pushed the boundaries and started flirting with me. I told my husband about him and without hesitation, he told me to go for it! My wife had always been completely loyal and would never even think of putting herself in a situation where something could happen with another person. No one but me had ever even kissed her before, never mind anything else. In the coming months my wife started to take some liberties with some of our friends (mostly while drinking), and got comfortable with the odd kiss and grope. She'd sit in other guy's laps, dance, grind, and flaunt her beautiful boobs and ass. The worst I witnessed was once when she wound up showering naked with two guys and later that night decided to shave one of their genitals. I was there, and for some reason participated in videotaping the whole thing.We’ve been happily married for 10 years. Good sex life and still deeply love each other. We’d enjoyed some swinging experiences, spent time away at Desire resort, even a few MMF experiences. No complaints – we had a lot of fun.

I sent my husband a picture of cum in my pussy and he didn’t respond for an hour… he was too busy jerking off to respond.” They kept it going for 6 months. Even spent a weekend together. It was amazing for our relationship. All of the new relationship energy she had with him spilled over to us. My hot wife told me that she is getting a promotion this year, as she has done her job perfectly. THE BLOW JOB!”

New Cuckold Movies

He was younger than her by 10 years. Built. Hot. Single. Perfect fit for this. She had the green light to pursue him and that is exactly what she did. She knew him well. He was safe. He was discrete. I will never forget watching her get ready for her first date. The thing is I love my wife so I confessed to her. I detailed my desires and my missteps in going elsewhere to seek out my needs. It was not about getting my tiny penus off. My husband and I wanted the same thing but were too afraid to take the leap. I bit the pillow for another forever until I had two huge loads in my unprotected pussy.

But when several men a week are telling you how they want to take the condom off and put a baby in your belly, it became harder and harder to resist the urge. The other nurses just thought I was taking an extra-long break and being lazy. I kept his cum in me even after I got home and didn’t tell my husband. Anyways, I knew she slept around a lot, but I really didn’t say anything about it because I knew she was still way out of my league. One day we partied at a friend’s frat place and I had a little too much to drink and sat down on one of their beanbags. She learned so much about herself. She was pleasured in ways she didn’t think she’d ever experience – even had a threesome with him and his roommate. It brought us so much closer together. Our sex life and intimacy has never been better.

Find nasty cocky captions, cuckold captions, pussy licking, awesome threesome and hotwife stories captions

We had talked about it and she was apprehensive at first like most women. However, I managed to convince her after a long time. Anyways, we had set things up with a guy we had met through Reddit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop