Ulster Weavers Autumnal Halloween Trick or Treat Cotton Tea Towel

Ulster Weavers Autumnal Halloween Trick or Treat Cotton Tea Towel

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Made in the UK, each tea towel is professionally printed onto 100% organic cotton using special inks that keep the colours locked and vibrant after each wash. Non-toxic colours are used in a close dyeing process on 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, with 100% GOTS certified production. When I designed this tea towel, I was inspired by nature, autumn days and things I could spot around me in my garden.

We are adding to our collections monthly, and we hope you will pop back again to see what new ranges and products we are creating. Featuring two super cute pumpkin print designs, together with a plain terracotta orange piece, these soft and absorbent tea towels are sure to spruce up any kitchen. Vintage Design - 2 pack of the dish towels are framed with green and brown lines, and printed with grateful words, the other 2 pack are patterned with green and brown plaids and paved with autumn leaves, retro colors and rustic designs will create a warm atmosphere for your home and party. For clothing that's gentle on skin, fun to wear and kind to the planet - add some DUNS to your wardrobe.Our Nutmeg Happy Fall Y'all Truck towel is made of cotton and features a fun autumn design with an orange pickup truck filled with pumpkins. We like to give them as Christmas presents with a big chunk of cheese we have smoked in our cold smoker. This tea towel is designed using one of my monoprints and features leaf shapes and cow parsley with washes of orange, pink, yellow and green on a dark blue background. We always like to be able to trace our materials back to their origins and are proud to have visited the growers and weavers of this beautiful fabric.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Growing Wilder is a lifestyle and homewares brand that provides lovers of whimsy and nature with sustainable, ethical products to brighten their (or a loved one’s) day. Reusable Material - Made of good quality terry cloth, soft, good absorbent and skin-friendly, durable and can be used for a long time, suitable for washing dishes, bowls, cups, cutlery, etc. Bring some super-Scandi DUNS style to your kitchen with these fun and colourful print kitchen tea towels. Growing Wilder is a family-run lifestyle and homewares brand that provides lovers of whimsy and nature with sustainable, ethical products to brighten their (or a loved one’s) day. The garden, allotments and hedgerows are overflowing and I find myself getting up earlier and earlier to capture the best of the season to see us over the winter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop