Weber 7421 Gourmet BBQ System Griddle

Weber 7421 Gourmet BBQ System Griddle

RRP: £166.37
Price: £83.185
£83.185 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But Weber isn’t just dipping its toes in the water; it’s making a splash with a full lineup of griddles and Weber griddle accessories designed to meet the diverse needs of outdoor cooking enthusiasts. This week we've gone to Thailand on the fifteenth leg of our around the world in 80 bbqs journey Read More >

When it comes to outdoor griddling, the Weber Standalone Griddle and the Steelmade Outdoor Cooking Base are both strong contenders. But how do they compare? Let’s take a closer look. Cooking Surface and Maintenance So naturally, when I saw that Weber Grills was coming out with a new griddle line, I knew that I wanted to test them out. For instance, you would have to cook your eggs first as the griddle surface is heating up or you would have to turn off your griddle and cook the eggs after it has had a chance to cool down a bit.

Buy together & save!

The Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Griddle – SMOKEFIRE EX4/EX6/EPX6 & SPIRIT 300 is a versatile griddle insert that’s compatible with a wide range of Weber grills. When deciding on which Weber barbeque to buy, the charcoal, gas and electric BBQs will all have their pros and cons. A charcoal BBQ is extremely versatile and will allow you to cook super high or low but you will need patience to achieve the most flavourful results. The range of gas BBQs that Weber has on offer are a more convenient way of cooking, they are great if you want to be able to cook your food outside with ease and you will also have more control over the heat settings of the grill. Finally, the electric range of BBQs are ideal for those who want to BBQ on a balcony and where a traditional open flame BBQ may not be safe. Whatever your needs, the huge selection of Weber barbeques that we have on offer are designed to fulfill a whole range of different requirements. flat top for weber grill: The Genesis Full-Size Griddle – 300 Series is a prime example of Weber’s commitment to versatility and innovation.

Enhance your grill with a Weber grilling basket, ideal for adding a crispy bite to crunchy veg or a delicate sear to a fish fillet. Our premium and deluxe grilling trays, baskets and boxes can be used time and again, to easily add cooking zones to a grill. Takeaway accessories: tableware and cutlery A good quality bbq utensil or bbq tool set should be tough, comfortable to use and easy to clean. Weber’s barbecue sets are made of German steel and offer 70 years of grilling experience in their smart and ergonomic design. A wide and varied set of bbq tools also means you have the right utensil to hand when you want to try out a tasty new dish! How do I clean my BBQ accessories best? The Weber Griddle also comes with a comprehensive 5-year warranty on most parts. This warranty speaks volumes about Weber’s confidence in the quality and durability of its products. Monday arrived and the official start of the Weber World Summit was scheduled to start in the afternoon. Read More > How your griddle top is leveled is really a matter of personal preference… Some people prefer their tops to be perfectly straight and level while others want their grease to naturally run towards the grease trap. Overall, the inability to level the surface is not a deal-breaker for me… It’s just something that I’ll have to get used to. No “Bells and Whistles”

At the time of writing this griddle review, I’ve cooked on the new Weber a total of 6 times… long enough to already know what I like and what I don’t like about it. Also, you’ll need to be careful when emptying the grease trap… especially if the grease is still hot. Because it is a “high capacity” grease trap and it is more elongated in shape, when you pull it out too far, the grease tray naturally wants to tilt downward a bit which could cause the grease to spill out if it is overfilled.

The Weber Grill flat top is made from porcelain-enameled cast iron, a material known for its excellent heat retention and distribution properties. Protecting your griddle from the elements is crucial for maintaining its performance and longevity. Weber’s Premium Grill Covers are designed to do just that. This delicious salsa accompanied some Korean rubbed pork tenderloins and they were seared each side over Read More > To get the most out of your Weber® BBQ, Weber® accessories are designed to help make life easier and look after your grill.

Weber BBQ accessories - frequently asked questions

First off, the ‘s hot-rolled steel cooktop is a major selling point for me. Hot-Rolled steel is known for its durability and excellent heat retention.

The cover seems to be on the thinner side, which means it is lighter weight and seems to be more flimsy to me. In fact, it is so light weight that I may be concerned that a strong gust of wind could cause it to blow away. Chili Dogs or Chilli Dogs? Whatever they were, they were delicious! #wowbbq #theweberexperts #weberworldstore Read More > Ian has worked for Hayes since leaving school, spending the majority of this time in the outdoor furniture department and like Keith has an in-depth knowledge of Hayes customers. He also has the same ethos at heart when buying garden furniture; will it be an acceptable price and quality? He also takes into account the changing fashions and environmental considerations, such as using recycled materials, being recyclable at the end of its life and is the timber sourced from forests which have a re-planting policy. The four legs are sturdy and seem to be pretty heavy duty, and the side shelves are well-built, even though you can’t lower them for storage. In fact, the design of the side shelves seems to be superior to other griddle brands that I have tried, in my opinion, because they stay cool to the touch while the griddle is turned on. Being a member of the WoW BBQ team means that if you weren't already a Weber BBQ nut before joining, Read More >With its lineup of standalone griddles, full-size griddle inserts, standard griddle inserts, and griddle accessories. You can tell that Weber is poised to redefine what it means to griddle. It also comes with a lifetime warranty on steel components and burner, which is a testament to Steelmade’s confidence in the quality and durability of its products. Some bbq utensils are dishwasher safe, but gentle washing up by hand will help to keep your bbq accessories looking their best for longer. Always wash your Weber knives by hand, one at a time, so that you don’t cut yourself when reaching into soapy water. If you need to soak off tough residues, place the items in a shallow tray with soapy water for several hours. Where do I store my BBQ tools when not in use? While it’s also durable and retains heat well, it’s slightly smoother than hot-rolled steel, which can make it easier to clean. However, like the Weber Flat Top Grill, it also requires regular seasoning. BTUs and Heating Ability In comparison, the other griddles that I have owned do have different ways to make sure that the griddle surface is level, like 2 screws right under the griddle top that allow you to adjust the surface leveling.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop