Dymatize ISO 100 Gourmet Chocolate 2.2 kg - Whey Protein Hydrolysat + Isolat Powder

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dymatize ISO 100 Gourmet Chocolate 2.2 kg - Whey Protein Hydrolysat + Isolat Powder

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When it comes to results, Dymatize is a perfect choice, as it is committed to bringing you the most innovative and effective sports nutrition products available anywhere.

While most of that macro would come from whole foods (eggs, chicken, salmon, yogurt, and beef), whenever I didn't have time to cook a hot breakfast or make an afternoon snack, I now had an easy way of measuring my intake to stay on track. Dymatize’s Cocoa Pebbles flavor, meanwhile, is my favorite chocolate protein variant out there, part chocolate-milk, part cereal, all flavor heaven. No noticeable residue or 'floaties' after mixing, which speaks to the quality of the formulation in terms of solubility. That’s a couple more cents per gram of protein than your average whey protein but that’s not too surprising given that hydrolyzed whey is costlier to produce.It’s pretty low in calcium with 10 percent of your RDI and not particularly high or low in cholesterol with 10mg, or 3 percent of the RDI. It’s just a little frothy, but it dissolves incredibly quickly and easily, probably because of the soy lecithin. The recipe was essentially the same as the ones with melted marshmallows, butter, and cereal, plus a couple scoops of protein powder.

How I Build My Shakes ISO•100’s taste has been improved, so every time you work out, you’ll look forward to your next shake. Packed with high-quality whey protein concentrate, Elite 100% Whey Protein Power quickly feeds your muscle before rigorous workouts, after strenuous workouts – or any time you need a boost. I like to know everything that I’m eating, so I generally cook most of my meals at home and minimize processed/prepared items. Before joining Men's Health in 2017, he served as a sports columnist and tech columnist for the New York Daily News. The least processed is whey concentrate, the pricier whey isolate has most of the carbs and fat removed, and then there’s hydrolyzed whey, which is partly broken down by enzymes or acids.LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SUCRALOSE, STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES (STEVIA). These are necessary for supporting muscle but are not produced by the body, so diet is the only way to get them. We also share information about your use of the site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop