Razer Diamondback RGB Backlight Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse (Precise 16,000 DPI Sensor)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Razer Diamondback RGB Backlight Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse (Precise 16,000 DPI Sensor)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We've picked some of the best Razer keyboards, and some of them are already part of our list of the best gaming keyboards of 2022. You can pick up a dedicated gaming notebook and put up with a sci-fi aesthetic with jet fighter exhausts, or you can pick up a stodgy business-oriented machine that looks like something out of a cubicle farm.

Razer Diamondback Gaming Mouse, Hands On: High-End For The

I sit here, desperately clutching onto Razer’s jagged mouse, my ring and pinky fingers dragging lifelessly across the mousemat, longing for more contemporary design. The new Razer Diamondback stays true to its predecessor’s design ethos, but takes advantage of the latest advances in sensor technology to give gamers a mouse worthy of the legendary Diamondback name. All three aforementioned mice use the Philips Twin Eye 5G laser sensor with up to 50g acceleration and 16,000 dpi. Players can create macros and even enable statistic and heatmap tracking for their mouse use, though those features are a bit much for me. And you'll be undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love.Razer launchesnew flagship Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard line featuring Razer’s groundbreaking Opto-Mechanical™Switch. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. Razer has 19 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is a reliable name when it comes to gaming peripherals, with a distinct style that appeals to gamers around the world, especially when it comes to synchronized RGB lighting, which can be customized using Razer's Synapse software. My first Diamondback mouse replaced my 7 year old Logitech mx518 that I used every day without fault.

Razer Diamondback RGB Backlight Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse Razer Diamondback RGB Backlight Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse

Razer’s THX Spatial Audio App is made available for every brand of headphones, bringing THX-tuned positional audio to every PC gamer on theplanet. Khaw has served as the President of Omni Electronic as well as the Senior Vice President of Celestica(Canada). Chong Neng Tan serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Razer and was also appointed as an Executive Director with effect from March 24, 2020. Team Razer sponsors 2013 League of Legends (LoL) World Champions, SK Telecom T1, widely regarded as the world’s most dominant LoL team, and home to the renowned Lee “Faker”Sang-hyeok. The Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse launches and becomes the bestselling gaming mouse in the world, and one of Razer’s most iconic products todate.Razer, inarguably the most popular company in the specialized arena of PC gaming accessories, is now 17 years old. Razer wins “Best of Show” at CES with the Razer Edge, the world’s most powerful tablet, along with the “People’s Voice”award. Huge primary left and right buttons straddle a relatively large scroll wheel with a comfy rubbery texture, like a tiny four-by-four tire with lighting effects on either side. debuts at CES as the first desktop speaker system to incorporate THX Ground Plane™ and THX Slot Speaker™technologies. In reality, however, the Diamondback was an utter pain to use on Counter Strike and League of Legends.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop