The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth

The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In some ways, the third of the three waves of volunteers has it easiest. According to Dolores, their DNA has already been altered. They are highly intelligent and need a lot of challenges. Estimating the approximate ages of the three waves came about while I was engaged in my work as a hypnotist in hundreds of regressions. After roughly categorizing my subjects by age in their present lives, I discovered three distinct generations of new souls. I admit this was the very first Dolores Cannon book I have read. When I started it, it drew me in and I was anxious to read more and more each day. I had never read anything like this before, so the when I began the book I was hooked. Her unique technique of hypnosis is being taught all over the world via the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Academy.

This book absolutely shattered the fabric of my reality. When reading the exposition of this book and the concept of the three waves of volunteers I wept for hours on a plane. It felt like a fundamental truth held within my very soul had been revealed. Something I'd known for an eternity but long forgotten. I found this book 1/3 interesting and 2/3 disappointing. Interesting because, whatever method used by Dolores Cannon, the supposed testimonies from the sessions with her clients are entertaining to say the least. Disappointing because that method is never revealed and there are a number of elements suggesting that self-profit played a major role for this work. I’ll develop my argument a little more in case any one is interested.

For years I've been aware of this book, so a few days ago around 4 AM, the frequency of this book was nagging. I had to wake up and start reading it because it wouldn't go away. It has a lot of foggy parts because I don't like Cannon's way of writing, but I had a lot of questions and it provided a lot of answers. I still don't know what that is because I am in the process of learning this and it is a huge field of unknown. And since the true knowledge of and on this planet is so hidden and murky, because human race is genetically coded to be in the deep state of asleep, it takes a lot of time, decades, to connect pieces of information. They all make sense but the human brain needs a bit of a structure because I can profoundly understand why things are and why they become what they are, but it takes time to process how to connect other stories to other stories and other stories. Which in my case is more a perception of energy than it is cognitive resonance. I don't use my mind a lot, it provides me information that I need but I tend to quiet it down since I've learnt that it likes to talk shit to convince me of the things which don't resonate anymore. So I focus more on my all body presence and heart-mind when I soothe emotions enough to hear myself truly.

Dolores has toured in the USA, England, Europe, the former Soviet bloc countries, Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Asia to promote her works, and to discuss her particular brand of psychic research. She has spoken to radio and television audiences worldwide. She has given lectures at such locations as: Whole Life Expos in Los Angeles, New York and San Diego; Global Science Congress; various A.R.E. Edgar Cayce Foundations; Conscious Living Expo and MBS Expo in Australia; The College of Psychic Studies in London, England; The Theosophical Society in London, England; as well as many other organizations. Dolores was the first American and the first foreigner to receive the "Orpheus Award" in Bulgaria, for the highest advancement in the research of psychic phenomena. Dolores has written 17 books about her research in hypnosis and UFO cases. Her books are translated into over 20 languages. She founded her own publishing company, Ozark Mountain Publishing, in 1992.Even though these volunteers have an important role to play – i.e. to create a New Earth – they struggle with existential questions like: It no longer matters if you were mistreated or abused as a child. What did you learn? It doesn’t matter if you had a horrible marriage. Let it go!! … It’s not hurting anyone but yourself by holding onto karma, and creating more by not releasing it. …You have to let it go. You have to forgive.” Dolores Cannon, Three Waves of Volunteers (Ozark Mountain Publishing, 2011) Dolores’ concept also echos the various descriptions of starseeds – a theory first introduced by Brad Steiger in Gods of Aquarius, 1976. First wave volunteers Dolores description of First Wave volunteers is similar to that of Light Workers mentioned in my blog Spiritual Revolution. Indigos – and damaged indigos – have a warrior energy and are here to disrupt the status quo, and fight for justice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop