Spider-Man Marvel Web Bolt NERF Blaster Toy for Kids, Movie-Inspired Design, Includes 3 Elite Nerf Darts, Ages 5 and Up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Spider-Man Marvel Web Bolt NERF Blaster Toy for Kids, Movie-Inspired Design, Includes 3 Elite Nerf Darts, Ages 5 and Up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My main issue with this toy is that it looks a bit troublesome to use. As a parent, I’m unsure if I’d like my child to run around with all this stuff in his or her arms. Then again, a good thing about this design is that your kids can remove some of the pieces if they don’t feel comfortable. Pros

Spiderman Nerf Guns - Comic Fan Club Best Spiderman Nerf Guns - Comic Fan Club

Nerf Power Moves Web Blast has a few exciting features. First and foremost, it is a relatively small gun compared to other items from the category. This makes it ideal for smaller kids who are just getting introduced to these toys. Spiderman Nerf guns are one of the most popular toys in the world. They are prevalent among young boys, but there are also some girls who like these products. A fantastic thing about Nerf toys is that they are incredibly safe. You can use them for playing Avengers and other types of roleplay. This particular toy is really easy to handle. In my opinion, it is a perfect product for playing war with your friends. Unlike some other items on the list, you can easily reload it and fire, which gives you a massive advantage in a gunfight against neighborhood kids. TO AVOID EYE INJURY: WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster. Some kids simply won’t like the fact that this is a Miles Morales toy. Although the product design and features are incredible, it still isn’t a Spiderman Nerf gun, per se.

Talking about authenticity, the toy’s color scheme is simply fantastic. The product combines the character’s traditional red and blue pattern with bits of gray. Even the spider logo resembles the one from comic books. The only complaint I have about this product is that it has a bit awkward drawing mechanism. Pros Aside from the usual mounting position on top of your arm, you can use the product with both hands as if you’re holding a real rifle. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Answer: If you’re looking for simplicity, you should definitely buy Nerf MicroShots Marvel Spiderman. This small handgun is suitable even for small children. Although you will need two hands to use the toy, as you’ll need one hand to load darts, it has a simple and straightforward mechanism. Conclusion Without further ado, here are the best Spiderman Nerf guns available on the market: #01 Spiderman Web Shots Spiderbolt

Nerf Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse, Spider-Man 2099

NERF MICROSHOTS SPIDER-MAN 2099 DART BLASTER: Nerf MicroShots Spider-Man 2099 blaster is inspired by the iconic Marvel character from the Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse animated film POWERED BY NERF, INCLUDES 3 NERF ELITE DARTS: Blaster comes equipped with three Nerf Elite darts, designed for maximum efficiency and aerodynamic accuracy (additional darts sold separately) Although I don’t like the addition of orange color, the product design is excellent overall. I especially like the Spiderman logo on the sides, and there’s also the Avengers logo close to it. The gun’s surface has a distinctive web-like design, which is something that true fans will appreciate. Pros The thing that makes it stand out is the large, plastic web mounted on the top of the weapon. Although this piece is entirely for aesthetic purposes, it makes it feel more like Spiderman’s tool. Even better, you can mount this part on the muzzle, making it look like the darts are coming from inside the web.

My Top Picks at a Glance

You can draw up to three darts simultaneously, which makes it much easier to use compared to other items from the product category. Spider-Man inspired blaster -- Peter Parker is an inventive teen whose tech skills help him develop gear like his iconic web shooters. Inspired by Spiderman's inventiveness, Web Shots gear lets kids imagine blasting enemies with a web-powered blaster. Spiderman Web Shots Spiderbolt – This is my favorite product. I especially like the flexible web that stretches as you draw the weapon. TO AVOID EYE INJURY: WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.

Spider-Man Marvel Web Bolt NERF Blaster Toy for Kids, Movie

In many ways, Spiderman Marvel Web Bolt Nerf Blaster reminds me of Spiderman Web Shots Spiderbolt. Both of these products are bulky and more suitable for older kids. They also have a similar drawing mechanism. However, this product is much easier to use because of the placement of its firing button. I will go as far as to say that this is my favorite Spiderman Nerf toy in terms of design, together with Spiderman Web Shots Spiderbolt. Pros Iron Spider Assembler Gear Upgrades relies on a similar concept as Avengers: Infinity War Iron Spider Assembler Gear. Instead of the web, it has two golden mandibles that you can place on top of the toy or on its sides. These mandibles are really trippy, so some kids might not like them. My favorite product is Spiderman Web Shots Spiderbolt. It has a beautiful design, resembling a crossbow with a spider web. Although it takes some time to load and fire, the gun is a fantastic plaything for all the kids, even if they’re not fans of the superhero. Overall, it is a relatively small gun compared to other Spiderman Nerf products. When you remove the mandible, it has a similar size as Nerf Power Moves Web Blast. This makes it ideal for smaller kids but also older children who don’t want to hassle with a large piece.Marvel Spiderman Homecoming Nerf Elite is one of the more unique-looking products on this list. The thing that I especially liked was the straps for the arms. I’m not really certain why the company doesn’t add these pieces more often. I think that the straps make Nerf guns much easier to use and run around. The addition of the web makes it look amazing. I especially like how it feels like firing the gun with the web on the muzzle. WRIST-MOUNTED SPIDER-MAN BLASTER THAT LAUNCHES NERF DARTS: Launch webs on the go with the wrist-mounted Web Bolt Blaster inspired by Spider-Man When you fully assemble the toy, it looks like a small tower on top of your hand. It has two barrels, with a smaller one mounted on top of the bigger one. Alternatively, you can put one of the barrels on the side so that it looks like something from sci-fi anime.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop