Read Me When You Need Me.

Read Me When You Need Me.

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Make sure your loved one is pampered despite their busy schedule by sending him/her a gift card for his/her favorite spa and massage parlor. The title came to me by itself. In my circle, I have always been the person my friends call to ask for help or advice. Sometimes people just need someone to listen to them and to hear some simple life truths. I always say to my friends – ‘’Call me when you need me’’. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head – Read me, when you need me – and a deep understanding that there are more people in this world, who might also need that one encouraging line to move on from any hardship. Show your loved one how well you know him/her by making him/her a fun playlist with songs he/she might like. Mark this special milestone by sending your special someone a card that says congratulations with a personalized class ring or other trinkets. Open when you receive this” letters are perfect for anything you want to discuss, especially when your loved one does not have access to a phone.

If you want a better life, you must be prepared to give up certain things: starting with your excuses. Tell your special someone how sorry you are he/she is undergoing so much stress at that moment. Add in a square bubble wrap and a little stress ball for immediate stress relief! Keep this book close to your heart, as a forever reminder of the love and support that surrounds you.put a few dollars in the envelope as monetary support. the amount doesn’t matter as much as the show of support. Send them a little DIY hand warmer using a glove of yours and a bit of rice. It is super easy, and the instructions are always available on the internet. Send your loved one an outline or an ink stamp of your hands to let them know that he/she will always have a “helping hand” whenever he/she needs it. The best gifts for parents are meaningful and heartfelt mementos that can be saved and cherished for years and years. You could create a set of Open When Letters for anything, really! You could writeOpen When Cardsfor big life events such as:

Let your loved one know how you wish he/she is around to take part of the occasion with your friends and family but it doesn’t matter because you understand why your special someone can’t be there. Assure them that there will always be next time and you both have forever to make even more beautiful memories. Compile love poems by your special someone’s favorite poet or make a mixtape of his/her favorite love songs. Write them a letter or a poem talking about how much you love him/her. Dearest love, missing you for a long time, and I know that you are missing me too. Your time without me must be very hard. But bear this; I will make up for this when we meet. Next, I assure you. I was hoping to meet you by next week.Make a storybook style that chronicles your relationship. Draw pictures about how you first met and the adventures you’ve had from then on.

Sometimes, when the distance gets a little too much, your loved one can need a little reminding why he/she is away in the first place. This is the time to write your sweetheart a letter reminding him/her of his/her goals and the things that inspired them to make this decision. Being in a foreign land can make your loved one crave comfort in familiar sensations so send him/her a piece of his/her favorite blanket or a piece of fabric from your clothes. Make them laugh! Laughter really is the BEST medicine… and can be the perfect way to share your love.Send him/her a fancy dress up Skype dinner. Grab your visa and call a local restaurant and have food delivered to your loved one’s house. Send your loved one letter reassuring him/her that things will be alright in the end. Give him/her a DVD of his/her favorite romantic comedy movie to help them get his/her mind off worrying. Take out maps and mark out places that are special to you. With little notes, add a description of what happened at that place and when. You can also make them a slideshow showing photos of you guys from then and now.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop