Megamonster: the mega laugh-out-loud children’s book by multi-million bestselling author David Walliams

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Megamonster: the mega laugh-out-loud children’s book by multi-million bestselling author David Walliams

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Featuring an incredible full cast including Samantha Bond, Jim Broadbent, Frances de la Tour, Wayne Forester, Aysha Kala, Anne Odeke, Steve Pemberton, and David Walliams himself! FAR away from the world we know, on a volcanic island, stands The Cruel School. The lessons are ludicrous, the dinners are disgusting and the teachers are terrifying - especially the sinister science teacher Doctor Doktur. Run by the science teacher Doctor Doktur with the aid of her weird spectacles and the Monsterification machine. In David Walliams’ new book Megamonster, Larker is sent to The Cruel School for pulling a prank, it’s anything but textbook! Not only does it lie on top of a volcanic island in shark-infested waters, but the lessons are appalling, the food is revolting, and the teachers are absolutely terrifying! That is also when the fun begins. How are the students able to find out the secret of the school and not only survive it? It is a fun read.

I know adults may review this in regards to if a child would enjoy it, but I'm reviewing it as an adult reading it. I really enjoyed it and felt engaged throughout the book.

Toys

Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home >

My last book haul comprised of illustrated books in varied genres and I couldn't resist adding the latest offering from David Walliams to the selection. One of the greatest elements of this book; as with all David Walliams’ books, is that it perfectly walks the naughty line. Young readers get to read a wonderful book that is a little bit rude, a whole lot of fun, and totally addictive. I read this with a nine year old girl and even she realised how stupid the plot was. She kept asking sensible questions like why a girl climbing up a drainpipe was suddenly on the ground, how a child who hadn’t eaten in days could stay up night after night without getting tired, or why she was suddenly best friends with a boy she met briefly at one breakfast? The new children's book from No. 1 bestselling author David Walliams – a timeless adventure illustrated by artistic genius, Tony Ross. This feels like a rushed job, the pictures often don’t seem to match well with the text. There are too many ideas but none are properly developed.Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing - While the story is progressing logically. The incidents turn from normally strange to this is not happening.

The hilarious children’s book from No. 1 bestselling author David Walliams – a timeless adventure illustrated by artistic genius, Tony Ross. I am a massive fan of David Walliams’ book so I was very excited to get my hands on this book. Given that I have read all of David Walliams' books I went into this one with high hopes. I am happy to say it definitely lived up to my high expectations.

Okay, I'm going to be kind with this one, I'm an adult reading a book intended for young kids and the one thing which irritated me is probably entertaining for children. As well as his Children’s fiction, David has also published four number one bestselling picture books, his latest, The Bear Who went Boo! was published in November 2015 and has had total sales of over 85,000 to date. The Queen’s Orang-utan, David’s third picture book was written exclusively for Comic Relief with David giving all of his proceeds from the book to the charity. On a volcanic island, in the middle of shark-infested waters, stands The Cruel School. The lessons are appalling, the school dinners are revolting and the teachers are terrifying – especially the mysterious Science teacher Doctor Doktur. In David Walliams’ new book Megamonster, Larkeris sent to The Cruel Schoolfor pulling a prank, it’s anything but textbook! Not only does it lie on top of a volcanic islandin shark-infestedwaters, but the lessons are appalling, the food is revolting, and the teachers are absolutely terrifying!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop