Bananagrams Fluff Rolling Dice Game - Family Game with Cups Like Liars Dice

Bananagrams Fluff Rolling Dice Game - Family Game with Cups Like Liars Dice

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Take a look at the magical waterfall and explore the jungle, swarming with cute pets and exotic animals. Play cute animal games, have fun building adorable houses for your pets, and decorate to make it beautiful for you and your virtual animals! Transform the jungle into a cute home for your pets, collect, take care of them, play cute animal games, and have fun with unique animals! When you lose your last die, you’re out. Now you’re sad, too. Play continues until only one player has dice left. That player wins and may celebrate in any way they choose. This game is an awesome game, but what I’d really love to see, is more rooms for more animals, I was think a lot and I came up with suggestions that I hope you think are good. 1: bunny’s! I really love bunny’s and I’d be more addicted to your game if you could add a room for them! 2: birds! I was just thinking about having little cute birds flying all over a room! And if you did a bird-related mini game and won a prize then I was thinking that one if the prizes could be a little perch on the wall? Tell me if you guys like my suggestions and if it’s a yes to adding them into the game then thank you so much! I’d really enjoy these animals in the game! Bye! P. S. I’m just REALLY picturing a little bird house in that tree house! I also have 2 dog suggestions 1: pug! A pug is my dream dog and I’m picturing it as a really cute dog in your game! 2: Great Dane! I have 2 Great Danes at home so it would really make me feel good if you could add that dog into the game! Hello! I’m really enjoying this game, especially since everything is super cute. I just feel like something is wrong, you made this for kids, correct? It’s unfair that kids like me have look over that subscription and wish we could buy it, because some kids don’t get to use money. I think you should only make the smaller details cost money so we could have more fun without having to pay! And if you don’t want to or can’t do that, just make it cost less, making it a bit more fair for us. I only did 4 stars because of that problem. actually, 2 problems. The second problem is that there are only 32 Fluvsies! We need more cute fuzz balls! Please add more. Wait, one more thing. Makeup options, there are not enough! Is it fine to make swag, fancy, cute Fluvsies? If so, please add more options. Overall, this game is amazing, I love it! Explore new places and find awesome toys for Fluvsies and their pets to play with! Watch them bouncing around on an inflatable castle, jumping in a ball pit, and even jamming on musical instruments! Oh, and keep your eyes on magical boxes – they are full of stunning surprises and can't wait to be opened!

you are the owner of a fluffy pony . These fluffy ponies ("fluffies") are expendable "pets" that are very fragile and unintelligent, two traits that often lead to fatality or other various dangerous situations. The fictional world that these fluffies reside in ties similar features to the real-world, with various objects and features being those seen in real homes, such as televisions, electric fans, and more. Adopt adorable puppies, kitties and rabbits and play animal care, puzzle, memory, cooking and dress up games! Your virtual pet wants to look stylish! Discover an amazing collection of fashionable items and cute animal accessories that will turn your Fluvsies into real pet fashionistas. But wait, there's more! You can get creative with adorable animal face painting designs too! When you lose a die, set it aside for all to see, and start fresh with a new roll. The person who lost the die starts the next round with the opening bid.Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS animal games foster kids' creativity and help them learn while playing the cute games they love. Fun and educational TutoTOONS games strive to bring meaningful and safe mobile experience to millions of children worldwide.

Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games foster kids’ creativity and help them learn while playing the games they love. Fun and educational TutoTOONS games strive to bring meaningful and safe mobile experiences to millions of children worldwide. Did you know that Fluvsies have their own tiny pets? Collect all kinds of them: from cute bouncing pandas to adorable flying birdies! Each virtual pet is unique, and they love playing cute games with Fluvsies, so collect them all and let the fun begin! Your search for cute animal games ends here! Welcome to the cute rabbit, puppy & cat virtual animal games! Adopt a cute virtual animal family and watch your babies grow! You can adopt a cat, a bunny, or even a puppy! Decorate their house and play puzzle, adventure, cooking, dress up kitty, rabbit & puppy games! FluffSim takes inspiration from the community of Fluffybooru , an image booru where users post art and literature based around the care (or abuse) of fluffy ponies, with there being more of the latter. The magical and fluffy world of Fluvsies is full of incredible places! Your virtual pet can play games in the beach zone, cute garden, animal toy shop, and the purr-fect cat playground. Explore these areas, find cool toys, and play with every fluffy and cute virtual pet!Step into the adorable and magical world of super cute Fluvsies! Here, you'll find virtual pets, the sweetest companions you can collect, nurture, and play with! Jump into the game and let the endless fun begin! Response to the response: I’m well aware that it’s fantasy, but I already did some explanation for why it should get a bit more sense into it. The perfect game for rolling out to kids (yet still super addicting to adults) who enjoy the popular endless-run gameplay style and fast action! In July 2016, new images and gameplay footage were posted on Fluffybooru, with version 1.2 being released on July 5th, 2016. This version updated many features from the first version, with major additions and changes being the addition of a physics engine, the move from Game Maker 8 to Game Maker: Studio, an updated art style, and various other tweaks, including the support of custom graphics.

Clever and crafty, this liar’s dice experience is an evolution on the classic bluffing game. Fluff features palm-fitted rolling cups for poker-style peeking, and critter-adorned dice for “wild-style” play to inspire bolder bidding. Fluff up the bids, or challenge the calls. Be the best fluffer to outlast the other cast of characters.

We’ll be back after this short break

Each player places dice in their cup and gives them a good shake. Take a peek at the dice. Your goal is to “call” the total number of a particular dice across all the hands at the table. So the first player places a bid, such as “I think there are 4 threes across all hands.” Player to the left increases the bid or calls. You can only raise the value of the last bid by either increasing the value or quantity. So if I’m the next player, I can say 5 THREES, or keep the quantity the same and raise the value to 4 FOURS. Great news for all animal games enthusiasts! Welcome to TutoTOONS virtual animal games jungle, full of cute games and unique virtual animals! Collect, adopt, and grow a cute virtual jungle pets collection & play animal games! Take care of exotic baby pets and animals like cats, bears, giraffes, alpacas, and many more! Explore the virtual jungle and enjoy cute animal games! Decorate a house of animals, create the perfect home for your virtual friends, collect them all, and play fun animal games together! By late 2015, a new playable build was released, labeled "Version 1.1.0", with many basic features present such as food and water, fluffy customization, furniture, and more. This build was made using Game Maker 8 and had fairly positive response. However, soon after, the game went on hiatus yet again for 7 months. Your other option is to call “Fluff!” on the existing bid. Say I bid “9 FIVES” and you have no fives. You might think I’m bananas, so you call “Fluff!” All players reveal their dice. If there are 9 FIVES or more, you would lose a die. If there are fewer than 9 FIVES, I lose a die, and I’m sad. You may also call “Fluff!” when it’s not your turn, but you will lose two dice if you’re wrong and the bidder still loses only 1 if you’re right. It’s risky and frisky!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop