Labyrinth Jareth Fancy Dress Costume for Adults, 80's Outfit, Labyrinth Halloween Fancy Dress Costume & Cosplay

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Labyrinth Jareth Fancy Dress Costume for Adults, 80's Outfit, Labyrinth Halloween Fancy Dress Costume & Cosplay

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My oldest daughter loves Sir Didymus… mostly because he gets to hit Ludo (her aunt) on the head with his staff. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

There is no amount of teasing or curling that would achieve the volume necessary so I knew from the get go I needed a wig. My next door neighbor is actually a very talented and creative costume designer and headdress creator. I had previously stuck to doing costumes of various Disney Princesses, but I found I was getting a bit tired of wearing ballgowns.

You’ll also note that I clearly didn’t expect these images to see the light of day, as I made no attempt to hide the dumpster fire that is my house during craft time. And as a side note, after I started this costume the Museum of the Moving Image in New York ended up opening a Jim Henson exhibit, where parts of this costume is now displayed! And lastly, I also referenced this video from the amazing Lucia Pittalis ( lucia_pittalis on Instagram) to give me an idea of how to do my contouring.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. On the top of the organza cape are another two velcro strips, which attach to velcro on the underside of the foam collar piece. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this costume is made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and comfort. Beverly Hillbillies’s costumes are a long-sleeved button-down poplin shirt, retro boot cut blue jeans, brown work boots, Y-shaped heavy-duty brown suspenders, and a wide-brim brown classic western hat for Jed Clampett; a long-sleeved button-down red plaid shirt, regular blue boot jeans, brown work boots, and a blue denim jacket for Jethro Bodine; a short-sleeved blue shirt with buttons, frayed blue denim shorts, a brown leather belt, and brown cowboy ankle boots for Elly May; and a peter pan collar floral blouse, a vintage brown midi skirt, lace-up brown boots, a brown cardigan sweater, a white waist apron, a colonial mob hat, and round gold-rimmed glasses for Granny Moses.Inspired by the iconic character portrayed by David Bowie, this costume will transport you to a realm of fantasy and adventure. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Once that dried I then drew on seam lines where I felt they would fit, and then cut the pieces along the seam lines.From full ensembles to individual costume pieces, we have everything you need to create a truly remarkable Halloween look. As we bid farewell to the old and welcome the new, there's no better way to celebrate than by hosting an unforgettable New Year's Eve party! Browse our collection of Labyrinth costumes and accessories and get ready to embark on an unforgettable Halloween adventure.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop