Penaten Baby Cream 50mL

Penaten Baby Cream 50mL

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since those early days, PENATEN has become a trusted symbol of baby skin protection and care, and today its range creates solutions for all baby skin needs. I noticed that at the very corners of his large, shephard-like mouth, he had some chapped areas, some parts badly chapped a little bit like an exposed blister. Also it has been use in Europe for decades, and it is common knowledge there how useful this product is). For over 100 years, Penaten has been known for products that treat diaper rash, sun burn, dermatitis, and provide for the relief of itching due to eczema.

It was quite expensive for the amount - though the tin is bigger than it looks in the pictures and I believe it comes from Germany so I understand there is an additional cost.This visible part is important because I can see that the white cream it is still on my dog after about an hour or so, I know he is not licking it off. Prevents skin redness * On a purely mineral talkumbasis * Takes reliable moisture * For sensitive skin areas such as flexion creases and armpits * For a fresh, dry and delicate feel baby * Apply to dry, clean skin * Skin compatibility. Penaten Baby - Diaper Cream ultra sensitiv without Perfume" contains the proven ingredient zinc oxide to optimally protect baby's bottom before the soreness. Although product information is regularly updated, we are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.

Penaten is an excellent skin cream that can be used for babys diaper Rash or to eliminate skin rashes for adults. Penaten is an excellent skin cream that can be used for baby's diaper rash or to eliminate skin rashes for adults. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I thought I would try using this to see if it had any effect but unfortunately it didn't make it any better and I ended up putting my dog on a longer session of antibiotics to try and clear it for good.It keeps moisture away from the baby skin for a long time and leaves a long-lasting protective barrier on the skin. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. This product is best known as a cream that helps to soothe and protect skin against the wetness and irritants associated with diaper rash. Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lanolin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Fructose, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum. It's excellent when you're sick and you've wiped and blown your nose raw, and it's amazing for chafing thighs, or friction burn.

I'll probably have to use this again if it flares up but so far very happy and I'll update with any interesting developments.You must provide copyright attribution in the edit summary accompanying your translation by providing an interlanguage link to the source of your translation. The production was based in a factory built in 1908 in Rhöndorf which was destroyed during the Second World War. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients and allergens may change.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop