Storz & Bickel Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer

Storz & Bickel Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its mouthpiece is made from borosilicate glass that whilst fragile, is hands down the best material for conduction vapour so it tastes great. However, a vaporizer’s looks count for very little if it either doesn’t perform or falls apart easily. If there was an award for aesthetics, anything created by Pax would be head and shoulders above the rest! Sure, it performs better, has more versatility, and is overall better, but the other two Volcano models still rock people’s world and you’re not missing out on entirely too much.

The Hybrid Vaporizer - Volcano Vaporizer UK

The oven is a powerful ceramic oven that’ll produce vapour in under a minute and you can also pop in specially fitted chambers into the oven that you can fill with wax or thick oil. You don't have to worry about water spills either as the Obsidian Glass Bubbler features a secondary water trap (not included on Magma Bubbler). On my last cycle with the Mighty, I counted 10 minute vaping sessions before the battery went dead which great and as a bonus, it has pass-through charging which means you can use it plugged into the mains whilst its charging – so the fun doesn’t have to stop!For a daily user who wants nothing but the best of the best and has the cash to spend, the Volcano Hybrid really is about as good as you can get. One of the biggest advantages of the Mighty Plus is that it boasts a Hybrid heating system which makes the use of convection and conduction heating. However, if you remove the tank and turn it upside down, the body has a secret compartment for vaping weed too.

UK dry herb vaporizers in 2022? | Read What are the best UK dry herb vaporizers in 2022? | Read

Using dosing capsules is highly recommended for the Hybrid as it keeps cleaning and maintenance to a minimum. My Volcano is now maybe three years old and still works like it is brand new; it is clearly very well engineered. The niiceone is my favourite to carry to festivals as I know it is robust enough to take a good knock and it isn’t the end of the world if I lose it. After two months of heavy use, I am pleased to report that The Firefly 2 Plus is a great example of convection heating done right.Back then, you only had a choice of one or two vaporizers and you had to import them from Europe or America.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop