From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen (Snoop Dog X Chronicle Books)

£9.495
FREE Shipping

From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen (Snoop Dog X Chronicle Books)

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of these recipes weren’t easy to come by–you know the family ain’t trying to give up their secrets! Snoop has been great friends with Martha Stewart for a long time, and while I don't think she had any part in this book (I could be wrong), I'm sure he's learned quite a few things from her over the years.

Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha - Yumpu (PDF) From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha - Yumpu

The book doesn’t just contain food and snacks recipes, you can also get ideas for drinks for your party and what’s more, you have fun while reading it. With an additional 25 games to play, this adult activity book is a veritable feline frenzy that every cat lover can get behind.The Cat Butt Colouring and Activity Book pays homage to these delicate derrieres, with 45 line drawings of pert cat booties winking you in the face.

Recipes For When You’re Snoop Dogg’s Cookbook Provides Recipes For When You’re

This cookbook is 291 pages of recipes and random thoughts on family, friends, and food, recipes for cocktails and all shared through his words. Then there are other recipes that had me salivating at my screen (I bought the digital copy) why yes Mr. Just remember to check under the sofa cushions, in the fridge, and in every handbag you own before you give up hope. And it don’t stop…Snoop’s giving a taste of the high life with remixes on upper echelon fare such as Lobster Thermidor and Filet Mignon. I thought for sure after we mixed the cookie dough that the dough was way too sticky, but the texture turned out to be perfect.Our family is used to having some Italian spices in the sauce like oregano and marjoram, plus some added spice from cayenne pepper.

From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg…

You could conceivably cook Thanksgiving dinnerusing “From Crook to Cook” alone, which is genuinely impressive. Up to 50 recipes in the book give us an insight into Tha Dogg’s kitchen and what he does in his culinary world. The book was published by Chronicle Books LLC under the series – Snoop Dog x Chronicle Books Series, which makes us wonder if there is more. His exploits on VH1’s Emmy-nominated Martha and Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party, and Tha Dogg’s up in Your Kitchen say it all. The Cat Butt Colouring and Activity Book Cats are meticulously cleanly animals, but they don't half love showing off their arses.Tender orecchiette gets all dressed up for dinner with yellow squash, spinach, garlic, capers, and feta cheese.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop