Antistax 360mg Active Legs 30 Capsules

Antistax 360mg Active Legs 30 Capsules

RRP: £19.90
Price: £9.95
£9.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The flavonoids, in fact, contained in the extract of red vine leaves, offer help to improve the cutaneous microflux and the oxygenation of the vessel walls.

The combination of macro- and microcirculatory parameters with a scale evaluation of the major symptoms is an important model to evaluate CVI and the effects of treatments on CVI. Recent studies have also indicated a significant antithrombotic activity of Pycnogenol that may even protect subjects with CVI and varicose veins from some thrombotic complications. The definitive treatment is the surgical (including sclerotherapy) corrections of the most incompetent segments, if possible. The groups ( Table 2) of completing subjects were comparable for age and sex distribution and for their clinical aspects. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.

Your GP or a qualified physician should make a decision based on your medical history and current prescriptions.They, however, all had need for compression considering the presence of edema in all the affected limbs. I had rather a pessimistic view of this product, but as my left leg kept throbbing and aching, i thought i would give it a whirl. The aim of this supplement registry study was a comparative, parallel evaluation of Pycnogenol and Antistax (GLE) in controlling signs and symptoms of CVI in an 8-week study. Antistax (GLE) has also been used for the management of signs and symptoms associated to varicose veins and CVI and it is a popular treatment or remedy in several countries.

Validation of Venous Clinical Severity Score (VCSS) with other venous severity assessment tools from the American Venous Forum, National Venous Screening Program J Vasc Surg 2011 54(6, Suppl):2S–9S. Elastic compression was correctly used by 80% of the patients indicating that it may be more difficult to use, particularly in warmer days. Before taking any medications, whether it's prescription or over-the-counter medicines, supplements or herbs, consult your GP or a physician for a thorough evaluation. Antistax contains a unique standardized extract of natural flavonoids, the AS 195, which has been used for decades for maintaining good health of legs veins. Edema (swelling) and pain perception and gravity in the legs is often the result of lifestyle due to work or habits (periods where isappropriate to be standing or seated).Results indicate that improvements in microcirculation and the reduction in edema are the main factors in controlling and improving symptoms.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop