Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing (10th Anniversary Edition)

£6.495
FREE Shipping

Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing (10th Anniversary Edition)

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The first and perhaps most profound irresponsible statement is the position that she would be able to CURE her cancer simply by opening herself to her own magnificence and making it so through her own thought processes. Using this idea indiscriminately often makes people going through seemingly tough times feel as though they're bad for attracting such events, and that's just not true. My feeling on the reading of this type of book is this: if you've chosen to read it, you are probably looking for something more in this life or looking for a different way to have this human experience. Namely, that "Dying to be Me" is a book ideally suited for people who are on a spiritual path as opposed to a religious path.

Non e una storiella leggera, stile happy0ending: la sua storia di near-deth experience e unica, ed e stata accettata dal ospedale dove era in cura (e altri centri oncologici) come un caso di "miracolo della coscienza umana e il suo potere di guarire il proprio corpo". Anita worked in the corporate world for many years before being diagnosed with cancer in April 2002. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. Instead, letting go of attachment to any way of believing or thinking has made me feel more expanded and almost transparent so that the universal energy can just flow through me.And she gives a beautiful account of her near death experience in words that resonated with me on such a deep and profound level. The book relies heavily on summary and "telling" over showing, and I yearned for more scenes and fewer abstract adjectives describing Moorjani's emotions.

I've found one other person online who went through similar NDE to me, I had to talk a lot to find anyone. Moorjani does not take us on the same old white light trip, nor does she preach or claim to have any answers.

Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. For many years I was a faithful member of a group, lead by a guru, that taught particular forms of healing and meditation. At the 1:20 mark in the video, the cover of this book is shown briefly but the author's name is blacked out.

How can we be authentic and follow our heart, when we are not free from financial and emotional ties? Her case is so well documented that it is difficult not to believe her story wholeheartedly, but I am only 99. The title, Dying to be Me refers to the fact that Moorjani was unable to love herself, and be who she truly was rather than always effacing herself to meet the expectations of others, until she had a near death experience.

And in the end, if she (and many others who carry this same message) was wrong, would living your life full of love and compassion for yourself and everyone around you be so bad? Skyrockets suddenly explode in starbursts, setting off sparkling flowers, cascades of cold fire, whistling embers, and animations of light. Like I said, I respect and enjoy different views and experiences and just wanted to add mine incase anyone needs to find it. As part of a traditional Hindu family residing in a largely Chinese and British society, she had been pushed and pulled by cultural and religious customs since she had been a little girl.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop