Ben's Original Tomato And Basil Microwave Rice 250g

Ben's Original Tomato And Basil Microwave Rice 250g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They contain high energy making it the perfect brunch dish. Remember, every flavored Uncle Ben’s pouch serves two people.

It’s a straightforward recipe to make, starting off like a pilaf with garlic and onion sautéed in olive oil along with dried basil (just a little sauté really makes the flavour bloom!) before adding rice, broth, tomato paste and some seasonings. Helen Flanagan reveals she's been ghosted and had a one night stand in a string of dating disasters after her split from her ex-fiancé Scott Sinclair I'm a dermatologist - here are three simple ways YOU can save your skin from becoming dry and inflamed in the harsh winter weather Talk about the world's best job! A DOUGHNUT SCIENTIST reveals how she is creating a healthier future for bakery...Omid Scobie's new book is branded 'vicious' as he claims Charles, Camilla and William conspired to undermine Harry and Meghan Ed Sheeran brutally calls out friend Lewis Capaldi to get in the ring for a boxing fight and warns 'I'll have you'

Julie Chrisley could DIVORCE 'broken and hopeless' husband Todd for convincing her to go along with his 'foolproof' tax fraud I'm a Celeb hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly give health update on Grace Dent as viewers praise show for stepping in after food critic quit showKylie Jenner names which sister is the closest to daughter Stormi... and even calls her a 'second mother' to everyone including herself Different types of Uncle Ben’s rice vary in their nutrition depending on the type of rice and the flavors or ingredients added to it.

But sometimes the rice is not cooked or overcooked. To avoid these kinds of cooking problems, let’s look into a few issues and the reasons behind them.The best way to cook Uncle Ben’s flavored rice is to either microwave all the required pouches or cook two pouches at a time on an open pan. Is Uncle Ben’s rice healthy?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop