Vaseline Mini Lip Therapy Lip Balm, Rosy Lips | Intensive Lip Repair Treatment for Cracked, Dry and Chapped Lips | Mini Travel Size 7 grams (Pack of 2)

£22.215
FREE Shipping

Vaseline Mini Lip Therapy Lip Balm, Rosy Lips | Intensive Lip Repair Treatment for Cracked, Dry and Chapped Lips | Mini Travel Size 7 grams (Pack of 2)

RRP: £44.43
Price: £22.215
£22.215 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Each and every formulation is guaranteed to work hard to lock in moisture, offering your lips instant shine and long-lasting moisturization. It can be used as a coin box, cream box, candle box, storage box, tin box, flower drum pot, purple grass box, decoration box and so on. A moisturiser for sensitive skin should be gentle on the skin, safe and effective at moisturising and protecting your skin.

Helps soothe and heal dry lips by locking in moisture, resulting in beautiful, visibly healthy lips. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Also incorporating SPF, this balm is made of plant-based ingredients like shea butter and and sunflower oil,” says Dr. Most lip balms that promise a natural flush and a slight plump are nonsense, in my opinion, but this one truly delivers,” says Glamour digital director Perrie Samotin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is made from 100 percent triple-purified petroleum jelly that locks moisture into the skin, moisturizing it to repair and relieve dryness, but there’s so much more to this wonder jelly. Its triple-purification seal guarantees each jar of Vaseline Jelly has been purified not once, but three times to remove impurities.

In fact, this comes through with all the hydration my dry, chapped lips need—without the sticky, frustrating goop that ended up all over my fingers. The pot is really small but you can of course use it on other areas as well just like Rosebud Salve it multitasks. I will say that I’ve read Vaseline makes extra sure their petroleum jelly is as safe as it could be, and since you asked me this, I’ve read more into it and found out a little more about it. This tiny, ickle little jar of Vaseline has a rosy tint with a berry vanilla flavor to keep dry lips super moist and hydrated all Winter long.My most recent purchase was Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm, which appealed to me because it was slightly different from just plain old Vaseline in a tube. As for the hormones or formaldehyde, I definitely didn’t mention any of that, so I’m unsure about those! It’s also not terribly shiny, so I’m in no danger of blinding my colleagues on Zoom with over-shimmered lips. I’m wondering what could account for the differences in color… do you know if maybe they have different formulations?

Excellent for all skin types including the most sensitive, the Aquaphor lip is highly occlusive to powerfully lock in moisture,” she says. It is also important to look for lip products with SPF as an extra layer of protection from UV exposure,” says Dr. For glossier hair and a healthy scalp rub a 20c-sized drop of Vaseline through your roots before shampooing.

It comes in a premium steel tin inspired by our original look fitting neatly in your pocket or purse � perfect for keeping lips healthy and providing instant relief wherever you go.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop