Davidoff Cool Water Wave Woman Eau de Toilette, 100 ml

Davidoff Cool Water Wave Woman Eau de Toilette, 100 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This flanker is much better, more floral than its predecessor Cool Water as there is a prominent freesia step forward. Hold the fragrance approx 5 inches away and spray your skin, focusing on pulse points (neck, wrists etc) and/or spray generously in front of you and walk through for a full coverage. The lasting power is moderate (5-6 hours), it depends on how much you spray - I sprayed like 8 to 10 sprays. Safe office scent, it will not give a headache to your colleagues, but also don’t expect people stopping you and asking what perfume you are using.

The legacy of Davidoff’s unique sense of quality and art de vivre is reflected in all of our fragrances. Even if this summer you're staying at home, put Wave on, and your times of summer fun will come right to you. It's the only aquatic one I have in my collection - so I can't compare it to anything else - but it just smells so lovely! I've been using this as a room spray for my guest bathroom, and each time I catch whiffs of it I'm like "Oh my god!I bought this when I was in UK a few weeks ago and now that I am back in tropical Singapore, the scent has changed. It is fresh (but not sour), enveloping and at the same time some refreshing with the addition of sweets.

Lo and behold, it was Cool Water Wave, now transformed into a musky floral, the "floral" aspect being a very clean orange blossom or some kind of jasmine. An audacious fragrance that ripples with curiosity, inviting you to enjoy its fresh, masculine character. I got a sample and LOVED it, then bought the full size and found this overwhelming musky note in the drydown that just completely toppled over all the notes I loved initially.I haven't worn the original Cool Water for women, but the hype around it was enough to provide me with preset notions about this flanker. Beautifully and wildly underrated marine aquatic with plenty of sweetness to make it "feminine" and very palatable.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop