Rain-X 831991L Windscreen Washer Additive, 1 Litre

Rain-X 831991L Windscreen Washer Additive, 1 Litre

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Available in 200ml and 500ml to suit your needs. Don’t let rain compromise your visibility, choose Rain-X® Rain Repellent for safe driving. Avoid using the Rain‑X® Rain Repellent on plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, plexiglass and fibre glass, plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels.

D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!As well as testing and our experience of using multiple screen washes, we also based our recommendations on the latest research and a number of factors. Some of the factors that we took into consideration included the formula’s type, seasonal use, freezing point, effectiveness and value for money. Conclusion

I get in my X3 and the wipers "scrape" the screen clean with great effectiveness with 2 year old blades. You can also use Rain-X on Shower Doors, or on any glass doors or windows in your home, for more amazing water-beading magic! Droplets are easily eliminated from the driver’s field of vision, improving safety and driving comfort.Bingo... perfect vision, wipers run smoothly even when dry and the protection on the glass can be seen at work when wet.

Below is a video we posted on our YouTube channel that shows us testing one of the screen washes. As you can see, it takes less than a minute to top up the screen wash and the bottle on this particular screen wash had an “easy-pour” spout that made pouring in the formula far easier and less messy. Apply with a dry cloth and wipe the Rain-X Rain Repellent in a circular, overlapping motion; once you’ve allowed the product to dry, re-apply again and, once the final coat is dry, remove the final layer with a dry cloth or a sprinkling of water. The Rain-X 2 in 1 is also suitable for use around the home, on clear shower doors and external windows. Therefore, it’s imperative for drivers to improve their visibility on the roads - and there’s no better way of doing so than with Rain-X Rain Repellent. Keep your shower, windows and glass doors shining and clean with this incredible Rain-X Rain Repellent product.In the interest of science and to appease my curiosity, I decided to risk a quid of my hard earned cash with a 'reduced to clear' bottle of rainx cleaner/repellant from asda. Remove the final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel. Discover Rain-X® Rain Repellent the revolutionary product that considerably improves your driving visibility in wet weather. By simply applying this treatment to your windscreen & side windows, you’ll see water droplets fly off as you drive. Rain-X® Rain Repellent offers improved visibility in rain, sleet and snow. First we calculated the costs of each in their winter and summer mixes. For the former we chose coverage down to about -10C, where there was a choice of mixes.

First off, I cleaned the screen with a mixture of IPA/distilled water using a microfibre cloth. I then applied rainx directly to the screen and buffed with a 'new' microfibre cloth ensuring that it had not been used before, removing the risk of cross contamination with any other products. We recommend the Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent for use on any plastics, including motorcycle and boat windscreens. Finally applied the rainx directly to the cloth and wiped over the wiper blades, turned the cloth and wiped over them again. Summer comes and you get a few bugs and insects. Being a relatively flat fronted slab your Defender collects a great deal of bug splats.Specific control against the generation of bacteria to protect the windscreen washer circuit and extend product life. If the formula is being applying for the first time, a few coats may be required to build up a fully effective layer of rain repellent.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop