Vows of Deceit

Vows of Deceit

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Rage Breaking Point: After the women ruin Leo's wedding day, he drops the nice guy act and arms himself with a pistol. The story progressed into one deception after another as each character fought for their own agenda. The ending was the worst punch. Literally. I mean I know Rina has the worst cliffhanger but the cliffhanger in this book was something else entirely. I was THIS near to go to rina's house myself and demand for the next book!! That's how crazy it was. Sinful and utterly addicting, VOW OF DECEPTION is Rina's most twisted work till date. She will give you crumbs of answers for your questions and at the same time you will develop even more questions. I mean, I seriously have no idea how she managed to write this book. So freaking amazing!! Genre Shift: The earlier sections of the movie revolve around Sara discovering the truth about Leo and doing amateur detective work - fairly standard TV movie stuff. After the killer ups the stakes by offing Maisy, the movie starts to veer into Slasher Movie territory (albeit briefly).

Blatant Lies: Sara discovers a photograph that shows Leo and Maisy. When Sara confronts Leo about it, he answers - hesitantly - that the woman is his sister. Sara doesn't seem remotely convinced.

i think even adrian is confused because he first treated "winter" like he actually didn't know her and then started treating her like his actual wife - which she is. or she isn't. who knows. who cares tbh.

Things get worse when Sara's credit card is declined, and she discovers Leo has fraudulently withdrawn money from her bank account. Sara then receives a disturbing visit from Melinda ( Tiffany Hines), who reveals Leo is married to her under a different name and has financially ruined her too. Further investigation reveals Leo plans to marry a third woman named Cindy ( Keeley Hazell ). Curb-Stomp Battle: Cindy puts up a struggle against the killer, but her efforts prove utterly futile and it's a very one-sided affair. This scene is cut from daytime TV showings in the UK. Villainous Breakdown: At the beginning of the movie Leo is calm and collected, and maintains his suaveness even when confronted by Sara. After his wedding to Parker is interrupted and his lies exposed, Leo goes completely off the rails and attempts to murder the women responsible. He finds out everything there is to find about everyone he can use something against. He ensures his place by always having some sort of dirt on his enemies and even his so called Brothers. However, they also seem to be keeping secrets from him. Lucinda's sister Terry was essential in the exposition of Lucinda's childhood abuse. Out of her instincts for survival, she had learned to be manipulative with men. It was Terry's testimony that ultimately led to her sister's downfall.Sasha— Aleksander—a guard who's even prettier than Yan, lowers his head, awkwardly clearing his throat. SPOILERS*** Somewhat confusing crime drama that's based on a true story, maybe that's why it's so confusing, about this parolee Lucinda Michaels, Cheryl Ladd, who gets involved with this very very very successful lawyer the sweet and very likable Clay Spencer, Mike Farrell, and takes him for the ride of his life; straight into the city morgue. Trigger Warnings: Graphic rape scene (nightmare of mc, does not happen), neglected in childhood, homeless circumstances, sexual assault, dubious consent / non-consensual scenes, rough sex, spanking/whipping (mc gets welts), grooming, violence, kidnapping, agoraphobia, insomnia, stillborn, loss of loved one, hallucinating, alcohol addiction, violence, guns

November 4, 1992: At 5 a.m in the morning Susan Grund is arrested for the murder, Susan pleads innocent of the charges and is being held without bond. Book Genre: Adult, Adult Fiction, BDSM, Contemporary, Contemporary Romance, Dark, Erotica, Mystery, New Adult, Romance, Suspense Bro I just wanna fangirl at the things Adrian did for Lia. Like he literally held his hand to cover the roof of the car while she got in so her head wouldn’t hit the ceiling. I watched a kdrama where this actor did that and apparently this actor (Ji Sung) does this for his wife too, it’s the sweetest gesture ughh. When I read that Adrian did that I thought it was so sweet. Foreshadowing: Police meet with Sara, Melinda and Cindy and show them a photo of the killer's handiwork: Maisy in a death-pose with a stab wound in her chest. Later on, Cindy suffers a similar fate on-screen.Shotgun Wedding: During the wedding finale, Leo is confronted by a determined-looking Melinda, cold eyed as she aims a pistol. This also takes Sara and Parker by surprise. For some reason, they didn't expect Melinda to come armed to a confrontation with a psycho who's killed multiple women by that point. Winter and Adrian had so much chemistry, it was insane. When I read the rape scene, I literally couldn’t. I was so scared that he was actually raping her, I was disgusted, I was like bro if this guy raped her there is no redeeming him. It was so graphic I was surprised. But when we find out it was a nightmare, I was like yea that makes sense, she didn’t mention feeling sore when she woke up so all of that made sense (the bite marks and arm tattoo thing threw me off for a second though). But the whipping scenes and spanking scenes were a little much for me, it sounded painful. I’ve read books that had scenes like this but it wasn’t that extreme. I know she orgasmed and stuff but she had welts on her and she felt pain sitting down, but I guess as long as she felt pleasure in it, it’s fine. Their first kiss was bloody amazing, it reminded me of a scene in The Maddest Obsession with my favourite couple, Gianna and Christian. The thing is Winter didn’t really get a say in much since it is a mafia romance so Adrian called the shots but he did take care of her really well. Whenever they had a sex scene and Winter always tried to avoid using her voice to show that she felt pleasure, I loved that she was protesting in her own way. And I loved how much it bothered Adrian, it just showed he loved her voice and everything, he even says it in the end which was sweet. There were questionable dubious scenes that didn’t bother me too much but they were there. While reading I just kept thinking it was weird how easily Adrian moved on to Winter and didn’t feel weird about his wife. And I found it weird that in his perspective, he didn’t mention Lia properly, he just kept calling Winter - Lia. And when Winter would yell at him for calling her Lia and he didn’t argue much, he was like nope you’re Lia, and I understood Winter’s frustration. Since Adrian continued to persist in calling Winter - Lia, I started to get a little suspicious, I was like wait, what if Winter is Lia? But then we see Lia glaring at Winter from the guesthouse and I threw that theory out the window. Now I’m sitting here confused as hell. I loved Yan so much for protecting Lia and I loved when Lia carried him all the way after they got kidnapped. I was surprised that Lia worked with the Luca guy and attempted to kill Adrian. The whole ending had me shook cuz I was like wait what? Lia was homeless and she lost a kid and her mom and shit, was that all her imagination? Her hallucinations were so real it would make sense. I’m guessing the next book is gonna focus on what Lia remembers and the reader will find out how Lia ended up as Winter. It’s weird how she immediately knew she was Lia once Luca told her, but whatever. Anyways, so far my questions are: I want to 1st mention that getting Dark Deception is somewhat a waste of your time. since it is only teaser of this book, and also, it’s included in this book already

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop