Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I thought the least I could do is send you a picture taken a few weeks ago of our two cats who are now just about 2 1/2 alive and kicking thanks in part to Flat Cats.

But within the other blind types there are always entry level options with lower cost plain translucent fabrics.The volunteer was very impressed (she asked where it was coming from so she can suggest it to other people) and agree to let us adopt the kitten which will arrive today. For many years I worked from an office at home and my cats (Wilfred and Suzie) simply insisted on being in the same room as me, although they had the run of the whole house!

Nails are included in the package, and you can affix the netting to your window or balcony with a hammer.The screens are 15 inches tall and expand to fit a variety of windows between 21- and 40-inches wide. However, it forms a very strong bond and, to be honest, the biggest worry I had initially was that the bond was so strong that I might pull the velcro off the window frame. Just wanted to say thank you for the flat cats - they fitted perfectly and we'll really grateful to be able to open more windows in this hot weather! Also reading in bed at night, without being visited by giant moths and various buzzy creatures coming in from the garden, is a big plus! I received a card on Friday but haven't had chance to collect them from the post office yet, which I'll do tomorrow.

I'm just writing to let you know that I've been Flat Cats for 6 weeks now and I found it to be a brilliant and very simple solution to trying to keep my housecats indoors during summer. Now, I can even look forward to keeping my windows open at night in the coming summer months :-) Thank you so, so much. Getting something totally free is likely to get a true MoneySaver's heart pumping faster than any cardio workout ever could. One reviewer loves letting fresh air in, especially in the evenings, and never realized her need for window screens until several kittens came into her life. Hi Dominic, well it’s been a few weeks since I fitted the three screens and I have to say, they’ve made such a difference to all our lives!It works both ways so if you have curious squirrels and raccoons in your area, they will not be able to get through this screen. You may also have a balcony or even a screened-in porch that you’d like to further reinforce so your cat can enjoy summer barbecues along with you. The 2 kitchen ones ( room at front nearest drive to road) meant open windows,a cool room and no chance of our 2 cats getting out and the bedroom one (we are in a bungalow) stopped any muddy paws on bedding and no "presents" brought in.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop