Kew - Witch's Garden: Plants in Folklore, Magic and Traditional Medicine

Kew - Witch's Garden: Plants in Folklore, Magic and Traditional Medicine

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Another way to connect with nature in preparation for your witchy garden is to see what’s already thriving out in the wilderness where you live. Getting to know the plants that are happy to live in your local ecosystem is a key step in planning your witch garden. Further Reading: Feed your garden with nourishing organic fertilizers 10. Establish a daily witch garden ritual Make your magic garden enchanting by adding winding paths with pebbles, crafting markers with symbols, and painting glow-in-the-dark stones. You can find most of this stuff or create your own.

If planting both edible witch herbs and poisonous plants, please ensure that the edibles are clearly separated from the toxic plants and are clearly labeled to avoid any painful outcome. TreesTrees, as they are perennials and must develop strong roots to remain alive, are planted during the waning Moon.

What grows across from the poison plot are for the most part, beneficial. And would have been stalwarts in awitch’s medicine bag.A witch’s garden benefits from a caretaker (that’s you) who understands the fine balance between a personal aesthetic and creating something eternal. By ‘eternal’, I mean a space that will keep working to benefit the ecosystem long after you leave the area, lose the ability to maintain your garden, or get bored. No judgement here. Just an appreciation that intentions, desires and circumstances can change over time. My harvest of wild poppies – these are weeds that grow in my garden every year. I give them to friends. A witch’s garden takes care of wildlife Lavender: Lavender contains soothing and healing magic and its fragrance can calm anxiety and relieve sadness. Lavender is a wonderful ingredient in love, healing, and purification spells. Lavender is also said to be inviting to faeries. Blend together lavender, rose, and yarrow to create a simple love blend for incense or sachets. Burn lavender as an incense to bring peace to a space. Lavender grows best in full sun, in either a container or a garden bed. An extra witchy feature to add to your garden is to create an altar or meditative area within nature. Creating your own wellness spot in your garden will make you feel incredibly blessed (and possibly verywitchy).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop