ANCEL VD500 OBD II Diagnostic Scanner fit for Volkswagen VW Audi Skoda Seat Diagnosis Check Engine Light EPB ABS SRS Code Reader Oil Throttle Position Adaption Brake Pad Reset Tool

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ANCEL VD500 OBD II Diagnostic Scanner fit for Volkswagen VW Audi Skoda Seat Diagnosis Check Engine Light EPB ABS SRS Code Reader Oil Throttle Position Adaption Brake Pad Reset Tool

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Good clear read out and easy to use, great bit of kit quite impressed as I usually use Vas on Bentleys when working. With OBDeleven you at least don't need to pay for the "Pro" subscription as there's still decent functionality without it. Audi A6 The diagnostic options for your Audi A6 C6: External diagnostic device or software solution? The A6 C6 is distinguished by its elegant design, high-quality interior and outstanding performance.

You simply connect the Carly adapter to the OBD-2 port of your Audi A6 C6 and pair your smartphone with the adapter via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). As device of the general VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda compatibility, the coverage is always classed as limited and will not cover absolutely all vehicles in all groups and ages. In addition to reading fault codes and checking the condition of the vehicle, you can also make adjustments to your Audi A6 C6.Is it safe to use the cheaper/unknown brand ones, or will I risk frying my ECU or other electronics? Service Reset: After you have performed an oil change or maintenance, you can use the Carly OBD scanner to reset the service interval indicator. You can monitor a variety of parameters in real-time, such as oil temperature, current vehicle speed, coolant temperature, and much more, depending on what your car supports. Now let’s go directly to the main points: Diagnostic scanners and their compatibility with your Audi A6 C6. If you know what blocks to change manually in the long-coding, you can code stuff for free without using the apps.

It’s a must-have for anyone who wants to better understand their car and proactively address potential problems. Nevertheless, if a diagnostic device offers all the functions you need, it can be a suitable choice for you. Without a tool like this you cannot do your own maintenance as you cannot release brakes, prime fuel system etc.

I have a shareware vcds (pita as the laptop its on has to have constant power source plugged in) also have a Supervag which seems very good but once wouldnt read a brake pedal switch fault on my dads galaxy (1.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop