Running Refrigerator Halloween Costume - Funny Food Fridge Suit + Opening Doors

Running Refrigerator Halloween Costume - Funny Food Fridge Suit + Opening Doors

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The memories are the most memorable and that’s why I enjoyed making this refrigerator with my family. Making a refrigerator costume is cost effective, as you can use items you already have at home, and it does not require any sewing. I put together the costume using foam core instead of a large cardboard box as the former would be sturdier; I needed this costume to stay together during the race.

I'm still trying to recover from last year's 11th hour sew-a-thon DIY Darkwing Duck Costume that the same kid dreamt up.

Here is how we made it: 1)We got a cardboard box, bent it into shape and hot-glued it together 2)We then put a foam piece for the top. Then stretch the sides of the fabric to the sides of the fridge and tack down with hot glue (these raw edges will be covered when we upholster the sides of the fridge). My imaginative 6 year old son who loves to cook, bake and play with generally anything "kitchen" related, came up with the idea of being ''a fridge".Dad then reinforced the interior with extra bits of cardboard and foam so it wouldn't tip forward while wearing and would be more comfortable and duck taped a piece of cardboard painted white inside the front flaps so they'd become the doors and we'd have a place to put our "food". Not knowing a whole lot of people in the town I wasn’t too thrilled about celebrating Halloween, as the conventional tradition was to enjoy the event with friends from home. So my middle guy decided to be a refrigerator and help make it (and enlist Dad to do the heavy lifting on this one).

Create handles for your refrigerator using cardboard, painting them or covering them with duct tape. Cut a slit in the fabric at each armhole and then stretch carefully towards the inside leaving a nice upholstered edge around the armhole (repeat for each armhole). Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Using your Cricut cutter or scissors, cut out the SMEG letters, handles and optional “crease” for the freezer/fridge separation if desired.Paint your face a grayish blue color and put fake blood on your neck to make it look like a severed head. This version is appropriate for adults and older kids, but it may be too scary for younger children.

This one still took a bit more time than I anticipated (slap some stuff on a box - how hard is that? To increase the scare factor of your costume, adjust your refrigerator costume so your head looks like it is sitting on a shelf in the refrigerator or freezer section. Every five seconds throws ball with ice and if the opponent touches it he freezes for three seconds but the freeze throws him out the stadium.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop