Growing up Sissy Baby (The Adult Baby Real Life Collection)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Babies like to wear Mummy's brassiere, babykins," declared one of the nurses as he was divested of the flesh coloured bra. He found it safest to stand still on the spot, so that no demands of balance were made on his shapely ankles above his five inch heels. His eyes were like saucers, turning to his wife, but he quickly became more concerned with having to regulate his drinking to avoid choking. I tried not to complain, since the alternate threat was that she would take me out in public and have to go to the church.

When his resistance is sufficiently reduced, we'll progress to his main masturbation sequence for full dress persuasion. On Sunday night, the uniform package was delivered by Miss Archworthy, the chief secretary of the school. He did it time and time again as he gazed down on the little blue dress with a white frill round the bottom, or at the lovely pink baby dress in two tiers of soft silk georgette. Ellis wilted with a moan of emotion as the big brassiere cups approached his chest and settled into position like two big mounds of satin covered flesh.He was so eager in his surrenders from then on, that Arlene and Elizabeth hugged each other as they watched his ejaculations spurt into his panties, while the ladies in the gallery applauded and laughed and congratulated Arlene on the start of another successful babyfication. In the foyer she made final arrangements for the following week, when he would be back for his first full dress-loving appointment. Sample nappy packs are perfect for trying something new or for when you just can't decide what to get. It's all right," said Nurse Smoothing, securing his mittens to each side of his bloomers, where they were slotted into external pockets and buttoned in place at his wrists.

Now ladies, we'll see how to shut up an inveterate cry-baby, using one of the most effective instruments available: two or three pairs of his mother-in-law's panties. Each nurse looked straight at him, lips curled with scorn as if deliberately teasing him, and slid their arms into the deep rubber sleeves, lifted the dress comfortably onto their shoulders, and gathered the large white collars in doubled rubber up round their necks. Cuddle it with cream, babykins," came an excited urge from the gallery above, bringing smiles to everyone's faces, but after a bare minute of togetherness with the dress, before he had a chance to 'cuddle it with cream', it was taken away to be replaced on the rubber surface with a cute little A-line dress in sharp pleats of purple and white floral silk, once again with puffed sleeves, a rounded collar edged with ruffles of silk, and a row of five purple buttons down the front.All heads turned to see the newly arrived patient in the big, straight, red coat and red high heels. Since I had whined and cried through out my baby breakfast, Mistress Rosemarie made me sit facing the corner for the next hour. As it was, his nurses held them over the point of his rubbers and frolled them slowly to and fro, and round and round, then up and down, until Henry's baby penis, longing to be dressed in baby bloomers like these, jerked and spurted with squirts of sissy baby cream, over and over again. Before she had got as far as the living room, Ellis burst into tears, and was sent to his room while his mother shared a few words with the secretary about her son's induction at the following day's college assembly.

I must have looked very silly and when Mistress Rosemarie laughed, I knew I looked like a sissy baby and I blushed. The rubber belts were separate, in doubled white rubber and six inches deep, wrapping over themselves to fasten with more press fasteners.Mistress Rosemarie smiled and said a baby like me could not possibly crawl around the house in just a diaper and exposing herself in her bra.

He had been dressed in a satin teddy onesie in rose pink, with a little Peter Pan collar at his throat and neat little ruffles round the tops of his legs. They spread a couple of pairs across each of his thighs, and spread the original panties out at the tops of his legs, so that they could smooth them around his flesh, occasionally gathering a handful of panty onto his penis and sliding it up and down until his legs wriggled and his head lolled distractedly from side to side. Once again, before he could ejaculate, the petticoat was withdrawn, bringing muted wails of despair from baby Henry. cooed Nurse Willow close to his face as she presented the pale pink panties with lace and frills to the inside of his thigh, two inches short of his testes.She wrapped the pink ribbons under the knob of his penis and did them into a bow which kept it tensed and standing to attention. His nurses invited the two women who had just arrived to feel his penis for him as he hung defencelessly between them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop