Desperados Tequila Flavour Beer (12 x 650ml Bottles)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Desperados is a tequila flavoured beer with a light refreshing taste, balanced with lemon and spicy notes for sweetness, perfect for those sunshine occasions. Desperados is now the UK's number 1 tequila flavoured beer and is still remixing the rules throwing epic parties from a festival in zero gravity (Bass Drop) to the world's deepest underwater dance floor (Deep House).

I was quite surprised to learn that Desperados is not the only beer/tequila brand out there. You’ve got Amigos beer, and X-Mark. Then there is Cubanisto which is lager mixed with rum. I tried this about 5 years ago and absolutely hated it. But taste is subjective! Desperados is a brand of beer made by the HEINEKEN Company. It is a tequila-flavored beer that was frst released in Europe in 1993. Is Desperados A Heineken? But I love beer, and there are very few beers that I have not enjoyed. I’m not going to lie, just to score some points with a bunch of bearded twats who spend their life laughing at how “terrible Carlsberg is”. I also like Carlsberg btw. If you are looking for a good Mexican beer to drink while in Canada, there are a number of alternatives available. Bohemia, Dos Equis and Corona are all popular Mexican beers that are available in Canada. Is there actual tequila in Desperados?No. Desperados is, like almost all beers, brewed with malted barley. This is a source of gluten, so Desperados cannot be gluten-free. Is Desperados Vegan? No, Desperados is not a Heineken. It is a product of the Brassier Fischer brewery based in Schiltigheim on the outskirts of Strasbourg. The brand is part of the multinational Heineken. Is There Real Tequila In Desperados? Desperado beer is a popular choice for parties and events, and it is often served in large, frosted glasses. The beer has a ABV of 4.7%, which makes it a relatively light option. While the ingredients list does include tequila, it’s not clear how much actual tequila is used in the brewing process. Some drinkers have reported that they can taste the tequila flavor in Desperados, while others say it’s not very noticeable. Desperado is brewed by Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma, which is a subsidiary of Heineken International. The beer is brewed in Monterrey, Mexico. Why Don't They Sell Desperados In The US?

Desperado is a good beer because it has a generous flavor. It is also a refreshing beer that tastes great. The beer is made with tequila barrel aged lager and natural flavor, whih gives it a unique taste.Do They Sell Desperados In Mexico? Is Desperados Beer Mexican? Desperados was born of “wild experimentation” when our master brewer remixed the rules by combining beer and tequila, creating a brand new beer segment! Yes, you can buy Desperados beer at most liquor stores. It is a Mexican beer that is brewed with tequila flavor. It is a light beer and is available in a variety of flavors, including original, mango, and apple. Desperados is a beer perfect for all party occasions and partners with a range of UK festivals. Enjoy chilled. Desperados is available in a number of different countries, including the United States, Canada, the UK and Ireland. Is Desperados beer Mexican?For those looking for a light, refreshing beer with a Mexican flair, Desperado is the perfect choice. This premium lager has been available since the early 1990s and is renowned for its crisp taste and clean finish. Whether you're relaxing at home or out on the town, Desperado is sure to hit the spot. What Sets Desperado Apart?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop