Anti roll Changing mat Baby - The Wriggler Portable Travel pad with Straps

Anti roll Changing mat Baby - The Wriggler Portable Travel pad with Straps

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

if diaper changing has become a two-person job and feels like you're wrestling an alligator, then consider The Wriggler. However a change mat is always an essential. Whether you have a mat on a changing table or not, somewhere comfy to change your baby is a must have. The portable changing mat resembles a bear character and its patented kneepad design hugs the child and anchors the mat in place, preventing flipping and rolling.

The only anti-roll changing mat that is both portable and designed specifically to stop babies and toddlers rolling There are wedge changing mats with slightly raised sides and changing tables with straps already on the market but while they are a deterrent to rolling, they cannot effectively contain an active baby or toddler. The Wriggler is the only anti-roll changing mat specifically designed for wriggly nappy changes,” McCauley says. The couple, who are parents to two children, said Sara Davies, who is also a mum of two as well as an accomplished businesswoman, was the Dragon they wanted to invest in their business. You'd have a little bit of skin in the game and what you can then do is focus on being the face of the brand." Most importantly, it’s been designed with comfort in mind – it is super soft making it cosy for your baby and it’s cushioned for extra comfort.

But perhaps more important than the frustration of the diaper change tantrum (which is real!), is the issue of safety. Injuries and hospitalisations are not something that we ever want to think about with our little ones...even mentioning the words elicits feelings of panic and worry. Having said that, arming ourselves with the knowledge of which simple daily activities and household objects can put our babies at risk ensures that we can prevent the majority of these injuries from ever occurring. The fact is, for children less than 1 year of age, falls account for over 50% of admissions to emergency departments(CDC.com Childhood Injury Report). Falls from changing tables, beds and sofas are among the most common furniture from which they fall. Last year, a video of a brother catching his baby brother falling off a changing table went viral. His mother released the video to raise awareness of the dangers of changing tables to other parents. There was the bones of a potential offer there but it just wasn't structured in a way that made sense and the other Dragons weren't impressed with his proposal either. The larger size makes it super versatile, ideal for ‘nappy off’ time and even as a waterproof sheet under a normal bed sheet. It's larger than an average mat but can also can still be easily folded up as a travel mat too.

Customer Review:" The last 6 months have gone so fast and thanks to the changing mat a breeze when it came to nappy changes. Always felt very safe, easy to clean and great design - thanks team for a solid product!" Easy to carry– If you can find a portable changing mat that has a handle or will easily attach to the pushchair, this is a great choice. You might want to go for a walk and then can just take this with you so you can change them while on the move. As mentioned above, the raised sides that are commonly found on wedge and foam changing mats act as a deterrent to stop our little ones from rolling off during nappy changing. However, they do little to stop them rolling off once they hit the wriggly phase, which for some can be as early at 6 months. It’s not surprising to learn then that the most common recommendation from safety experts and paediatricians to avoid injuries is that babies should be changed on a changing mat on the floor. We knew in our heads that this was an opportunity for awareness for such a small company. We were delighted with the opportunity.’ Swimming is one of my favourite things to do with my baby. But when they fill their nappy while in the pool, it is inconvenient to go to the pool toilets to change them. This Splash About changing mat is therefore a perfect choice to change your baby by the pool. You can just lay out the mat and safely change your baby without them touching the floor by the poolside or in the changing rooms.Personally I love this mat! I use it every nappy change at home, but I still use my regular changing mat when we go out. Just because our travel changing mat is attached to our nappy organiser so fits nicely in our bag. However The Wriggler mat does fold up and come with a travel bag, but it is slightly bulkier than just a thin rectangle mat. Also it would be a little difficult to kneel on the mat when in a public toilet using a pull down changing station! So seemed a bit pointless taking it out. I think it’s probably the most pressurised scenario that we would ever have found ourselves in, and it’s as much as a rollercoaster as you see [on television], if not actually more,’ he said.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop