RM Series Replacement Remote Control for BAUHN B4863UHDF

RM Series Replacement Remote Control for BAUHN B4863UHDF

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Note: You can use the VU TV Remote App to control the Vu Smart TV without a physical remote controller. How to Install and Use Bauhn TV Remote by NR Labs Bauhn is a premium range of technology products and accessories offering the latest cutting edge technology with a stylish and sleek design. This application is an IR blaster remote app so it only works on smartphones having a built-in IR blaster. No, I haven't found the remote in question but in desperation I have tried all the remotes that I have around the house, and surprise surprise, the one I use for my VIVID TV (ALDI) works perfectly. I've mislaid the remote for this TV and I was wondering if anybody new how I could get hold of BAUHN remote IR codes. I've looked everywhere on the net and the name BAUHN just isn't mentioned in any of the code lists.

TV Remote FIXED! Not Working, Button not Working, or Power TV Remote FIXED! Not Working, Button not Working, or Power

Tell them unreasonable amount of time it has taken to get a reply or replacement from the manufacturer directly and exercise your rights Whether you want to build your own home theater or just learn more about TVs, displays, projectors, and more, we've got you covered.

Brands

Thanks for that. I had thought of that and had searched for a suitable document but did not find the one you referenced. Unfortunately it seems that the only other remote code set used by Bauhn (1589) is used by Medion. Medion uses that among others and I had already tried Medion in the App and it did not work. Very disappointing that the Bauhn code has been made entirely unique. I thought it would simply be a rebrand from something else. I was hoping that some kind person who already has one of these TVs and still has their remote that they can use that to 'learn' the code into a URC and then tell me what the code is. My thoughts being that the URC list the code (well the ones I have do so).

Bauhn TV (ALDI) - Replacement Remote Control? - TVs Bauhn TV (ALDI) - Replacement Remote Control? - TVs

No, that document is missing also. All I have is the User guide and it doesn't list any codes. There was a code for TV already in the URC but that didn't work either. Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shownBauhn TV Remote by NR Labs: Open Play Store → Search Bauhn TV Remote (NR Labs) → Install and Open the application → Select Remote → Start controlling.

Bauhn TV Remote Not Working | Reasons and DIY Fixes Bauhn TV Remote Not Working | Reasons and DIY Fixes

Note: If you don’t have fresh batteries, you can use universal remote apps to control your Bauhn TV from an Android device. Test the IR Emitter You can claim a remedy directly from the manufacturer or importer if the goods do not meet one or more of the following consumer guarantees:

Customer reviews

I've looked at the list you have suggested and neither BAUHN nor REGAL are mentioned in that list. Where did you get the information from that indicated that the REGAL TV uses the same model no as the BAUHN TV? The remote codes are different for every type of universal remote. You need to call the help line for that brand of remote and ask them which code to use I do not want to spend money on the remote, they should replace it, but taking a long time with no real commitment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop