Kaweco Perkeo Cotton Candy Fountain Pen I Fountain Pen for Ink Cartridges School Fountain Pen I Beginner Fountain Pen with Ergonomic Grip for Comfortable Writing I Nib Width: F (fine).

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Kaweco Perkeo Cotton Candy Fountain Pen I Fountain Pen for Ink Cartridges School Fountain Pen I Beginner Fountain Pen with Ergonomic Grip for Comfortable Writing I Nib Width: F (fine).

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

On the Off-Lines paper used in the photos, the writing experience was alright, but I actually quite disliked the feeling on the Tomoe River in my Hobonichi. While thin these do seem to be quite effective at stopping the pen body from rolling (when uncapped). Perkeo pens have an octagonal cap and barrel, a stainless steel nib and a comfortable triangular grip. Experimenting with fountain pen ink to further its creative potential for use within the visual arts. Our overall recommendation If you’re penabling a member of the family who’ll prefer to pick up something which looks cool, you could do a lot worse than the pulchritudinous Perkeo.

We go to great lengths to bring you the brands we know you love and we've been happily doing this since the very beginning of our journey.It is not quite as aggressive as on a Lamy Safari/Al-Star or Pelikan Pelikano, however if you do not get on with these pens then this Kaweco might not be for you. Add some fun to your stationery collection with the bold colours and quirky design of the Kaweco Perkeo Fountain Pen. Since the UK left the EU in January 2021, the way international shipments are dealt with by Customs has changed. I'd recommend not trying unless there is a pressing need--and be careful to not damage the nib as you pull. It has a transparent ink feeder, so you can watch the ink on its journey through the pen and out onto the paper!

I used one of my own converters and inked with Aoinibi, which I figured would be a perfect match for the blue of the cap. Certainly, the nibs move across the paper surface with considerable ease allowing more freedom for speed, movement and expression. If this isn’t quite your cup of tea, but almost… If you like the Kaweco look but want something pocket-sized, of course there’s the trusty Sport – while if you want an entry-level German fountain pen but can’t find a Perkeo, the Pelikano occupies similar territory. In Kaweco's historical records, the PERKEO model can be found as early as 1900, in the form of an eye- dropper, in a catalogue of the Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik (dip pen factory).

Thus, when I first laid eyes on the new All Black edition, I bought one instantly without a moment’s thought. The cap is a snap fit, which is nice and convenient but I found the feel on closing to be a bit… imprecise. Clear section and feed add to the looks, as does the clear converter and barrel as the ink level drops.

I found the “ergonomic” triangle grip was subtle enough that it didn’t interfere with my usual lefty pen holds. The barrel differs from the cap and also from the round nature of the Sport by having 16 fine facets.In some cases, customs and import duties may be charged as your parcel reaches its destination country.

There are holes at the bottom of the barrel--so no eyedropper filling for this pen unless you seal the bottom very securely first. With the close up of the nibs, from the top at first it is hard to spot the differences between the newer JoWo (on the Perkeo) and the older Bock (on the Sport) nibs until you look at the shoulders and outer tine curves, with the feeds on the underside the difference is a lot more obvious. The modern shape and the ergonomic grip section of the writing instrument are ideal for beginners as well as high-quality writing. They're all fun and attractive color combos, and it's incredibly fun to mix-and-match the bodies, sections, and caps. For a kid or student then yes, for an adult I might recommend spending slightly more and going for a Sport instead.

They do feel perfectly comfortable for me, but you may want to try holding one before you commit to the purchase if molded grips cause you grief. The cap features the familiar hexagonal cross section of the Sport Classic, with a fluted barrel, but unlike the Sport Classic, this is a full sized pen. Perhaps being a left hander, I am more sensitive to having a nib on the wet side, particularly for lefty overwriting. Constructed from durable injection moulded plastic, this lightweight fountain pen features an ergonomic grip section and sturdy stainless steel nib. Also being a lot thinner than the sides on the cap means that you will need a very high level of OCD to want to line up the top facet of the cap and barrel, which is a good thing as the cap pulls on/off, so no threads to keep everything in line.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop