OLAPLEX No.7 Bonding Oil, 30 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

OLAPLEX No. 7 was tested on 112 test subjects and one test subject showed minor edema, or swelling, during the second read out of 12 total readings conducted over the course of a five week-long study. The edema was cleared by the third read out and did not return for the remainder of the study. Then, on a day seemingly like any other, Olaplex was born, forever changing the hair hemisphere. Since then, people have praised the product - and rightly so, it's saved the hairs on my very own head more times than I can count. I specify, "no visible" build-up, however, if I have to touch my hair (i.e., to retie/restyle my top-knot, adjust bobbypin placement, etc.), the oil coats my hands pretty significantly. It's not the end of the world, but it does make for a slightly uncomfortable sensation. OLAPLEX products work on extensions that are 100% human hair. The bonds in human hair used for extensions can be damaged just like the hair on our heads, and OLAPLEX’s products are scientifically formulated to penetrate and repair hair from the inside out by rebuilding broken bonds at the molecular level.

Since it is so lightweight, it doesn't make my hair look stringy or greasy, and even after several days, my hair still looks shiny, and there is no visible grease build-up. We take pride in developing products that are scientifically proven to improve hair health, not harm it. Our products are tested at our R&D facility and by independent third parties and there is no evidence from that testing that OLAPLEX products or their ingredients are capable of causing hair loss or hair breakage. YES! Olaplex 7 has the Clean at Sephora stamp which means that there are none of the nasty fillers in these products. This is so important for your hair! Olaplex 7 is vegan, sulfate free, paraben free, gluten free, nut free, phosphate free and phthalte free. OLAPLEX does not currently manufacture or sell products containing lilial. In September 2020, the EU regulatory authority announced their intent to phase out Butylphenyl methylpropional commonly referred to as "lilial" by March of 2022. At OLAPLEX, lilial was previously used in small amounts as a fragrance in N°.3 Hair Perfector and N°.2 Bond Perfector. It is not an active or functional ingredient. While this phase out is limited to the EU, out of an abundance of caution, OLAPLEX proactively removed lilial from our N°.3 Hair Perfector and N°.2 Bond Perfector globally. Hope you enjoyed my Olaplex 7 review. I initially wrote my Olaplex 7 review in 2020 and keep updating it as it is so popular.OLAPLEX products No. 4 and No. 6 contain minimal hydrolyzed vegetable protein, also known as peptides, at very low levels (0.0025% in No. 4 and 0.000625% in No. 6). Our other products do not contain any forms of protein. Peptides such as those in OLAPLEX’s No. 4 and No. 6 are chemically very different than standard proteins, and therefore do not weigh down hair.

Enriched with the brand’s original Bond-Builder System, that we all know and love, the No.4-P formula works to transform dry, brittle areas into soft, shiny and resilient strands. It helps to lend strength and manageability, all while illuminating your blonde. In fact, Olaplex No.4-P is scientifically proven to make hair three times brighter than other purple shampoos. What’s more, the Olaplex No.4-P is also vegan and cruelty-free, while also being free from sulphates, parabens, gluten, nuts, phosphates and phthalates. Impressive, huh? Before God (some people inside a lab inevitably wearing white coats) made Olaplex, life was a series of distraught hairdresser appointments and broken strands. If one had their heart set on being blonde, they did so at their own peril - or, more specifically, the peril of their hair. Dimethicone, lsohexadecane, C13-14 lsoparaffin, Coco-Caprylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propanediol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Water (Aqua), Marinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate. Powered by patented OLAPLEX® Bond Building Technology™, this weightless, reparative styling oil dramatically increases shine, and softness while protecting against heat damage. Specifically, OLAPLEX No. 2 and No. 3 were tested on 80 human test subjects and showed zero irritation. OLAPLEX No. 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 were tested on over 100 human test subjects and showed zero irritation.OLAPLEX has created a first-of-its-kind, highly-concentrated, nearly weightless reparative styling oil. OLAPLEX No.7 dramatically increases shine, softness, and color vibrancy. Other amazing benefits include heat protection up to 450°f and minimizing fly-aways. Just like the entire OLAPLEX line, No.7 works on all hair types and textures, making healthy, shiny, protected hair more accessible than ever! This at-home product primes the hair perfectly for maximum absorption of the next step in the at-home treatment regime, Olaplex No 3. It contains the highest concentration of Olaplex’s patented molecule, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, within the Olaplex retail product line-up. Olaplex 7 is for all hair types. We all have hair bonds no matter the length, color or style of our hair. Olaplex products act to repair these bonds and treat damaged hair. We provide the results of our human repeat insult patch tests (HRIPT), which are the standard human clinical test used for personal care and pharmaceutical products and test for irritation and sensitization. The results of those tests can be found here.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop