Monarch of the Glen: Complete Series 7 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

Monarch of the Glen: Complete Series 7 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

RRP: £15.73
Price: £7.865
£7.865 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While the fictional Glenbogle estate in Compton Mackenzie's Highland novels place the estate near Ben Nevis, [2] the series is filmed in and around the Cairngorms, Badenoch and Strathspey, with Ben Nevis replaced by the fictional Ben Bogle. Duncan tries his pluck up the courage to ask Lexie to the ball, whilst Alan – an old flame of Katrina – arrives back in Glenbogle, with the aim to spite Archie and ruin the ball. Hector was no financial genius and had run the estate into the ground before handing the place over to his son to avoid death duties. Initially, Lexie says no but then changes into a red ball dress and meets Archie on the terrace and says yes. Lexie's estranged father turns up in Glenbogle, on the run from a vicious man named 'Billy the Butcher'.

Paul tries to persuade Lexie to stay at Glenbogle with him, but despite their attraction, Lexie takes Molly's advice - and the story of Hector and Donald's parting to heart. By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. Paul launches his new idea of turning Glenbogle into a luxury retreat when a wealthy couple come to stay at the house.David and Archie play lots of sport, David offers Archie a dodgy deal and David makes a pass at the suspicious Lexie.

Sadly, the long weeks filming the series in Scotland started to tell on Richard Briers and he decided to bow out of the series at the end of season three - in inimitable Hector fashion. I'm pretty happy with it, though I may change the sidebar back to the right-hand side, and I might change my profile picture. Ewan believes he's struck gold when he discovers that Amy has photographed a monster emerging from the loch.Paul, bless him, has this unfortunate tendency to fall in puppy love with anything in a skirt; but I think he and Iona actually have the secure potential for a truly good, lasting relationship. Golly and Molly have an emotional late night talk; Archie and Lexie have a tear-filled talk themselves. Molly helps Jess train for a competition for the glen's best ghillie, as Jess tries to show Golly how much she is trying to impress him.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop