MX 5 4 g

MX 5 4 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have stopped using TG kryonaut, it works great at first but performance quickly degrades, its ok if your repasting every 4 weeks but for set it and forget it, I'm currently using syy 157 really good performance that doesn't drop off with time. Please keep in mind that the thermal conductivity of the thermal paste is much lower than the thermal conductivity of metals likes aluminum or copper since aluminum has 205 W/mK and copper has 385 W/mK whereas the majority of the thermal pastes have up to 5 W/mK ratings with a few ranging up to 14 W/mK.

I've used a bunch over the years and honestly they all seem to perform within a few degrees of each other assuming your cooling solution is sufficient and your using good TIM.

Even with trying to lean the heatsink over to remove it, it still ripped my 5600X out of the socket.

The interface between a CPU/GPU and its heatsink can have air gaps or inconsistencies that hinder heat transfer.

All PC-related content is welcome, including build help, tech support, and any doubt one might have about PC ownership. High CPU load results were obtained using the Prime95 in-place large FFTs test with eight worker threads for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the temperature was deemed stable. When used appropriately, unlike a certain infamous YouTube video from a few years back, it can make all the difference.

compren original está una de sobre que es copia y la venden mucho tengan cuidado no sirve de nada este vendedor si te vende la original pasta original no importa si la derramas excelente para tu ps4 .As the technological demands on processors continue to increase, the importance of effective heat dissipation cannot be understated. I'm almost out of mine , and was going to get some MX5, as I have used Arctic Silver, And Arctic Ceramique for many years, as well as some others. With its new formula, the MX-5 allows a low minimum bondline thickness and thus features in combination with a high thermal conductivity a very low thermal resistance.

Among Arctic MX-4, MX-5, and MX-6, the MX-6 is generally considered the better option in terms of thermal performance and features. This means it won’t cause short circuits or discharges when applied between the CPU/GPU and the heat sink.

According to Arctic's statement, there are faulty batches of MX-5 thermal compound that made it out of production. That model should now be replaced by the MX-6, with which Arctic is surely looking to follow up the successful MX-2, which, by the way, is still selling. They mention that it's good thermal paste for high end cpu's, it'll keep your 5800x cold, and it'd be easy to apply. The Arctic MX-4 thermal paste is made of carbon microparticles that fill the microscopic dents on the surfaces of processor chips and cooler floors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop