Casio Men's Digital Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet

Casio Men's Digital Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet

RRP: £24.70
Price: £12.35
£12.35 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This watch is really good value for money, it looks smart and compliments most outfits, the face of the watch is easy to read and has a classic look. Sometimes, when people first get a taste of higher-end timepieces, they fall into the trap of looking down on cheap ones. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Instead of an ornate jewelry box with latches, velvet, and little drawers with thick manuals and laminated cards, you get a cardboard box and a manual with a few pages folded over each other. Casio brings you this stunning timepiece with a style so modish and features so functional that all you would want to do is strap it around your wrist and stay up-to-date.

Whether you’re looking for a watch to wear to work or for casual outings, the A-158WA-1Q is an excellent choice.It’s nice and small and has more curvature; meaning it looks less blocky compared to its bigger brother; which kind of looks like a Lego brick. Overall though, the watch is super cheap, looks pretty good and is really comfortable to wear; making it one of my go-to choices for daily usage. This men's watch by Casio comes with a rectangular shape case which is ergonomic in size and it fits your hand comfortably without looking big and bulky. The straps are also slightly different, the larger watch utilising slightly smaller links; but for all intents and purposes they perform the same. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The honest truth is I actually bought it for a future video on the YouTube channel where I’ll compare inexpensive watches with the real, luxury versions they’re emulating. So, in this post, I thought we’d compare the two, so you can decide which may suit your needs the best. Inexpensive watches, yes, but watches that brought me so much joy and still have meaning to me today. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. El reloj llegó perfectamente protegido en un plástico de burbujas, junto a su caja correspondiente, manual de instrucciones con garantía y la etiqueta con la referencia y modelo del reloj, así como una pequeña reseña del vendedor, agradeciendo la compra y con una dirección de correo electrónico, por si tuviera algún problema con el reloj.While it’s certainly not a big watch and will suit most wrist sizes, the added depth in particular will be noticeable if you have skinny wrists.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop