Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges - Great for Kids, Teens and Adults

£10.995
FREE Shipping

Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges - Great for Kids, Teens and Adults

RRP: £21.99
Price: £10.995
£10.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

FUN FOR ALL – Laugh until your sides hurt with this hysterical card game for families that puts kids against their parents in a fun and entertaining experience. It’s easy to play and fun for all ages. Kids 4 years old or older will love it!

Whether in or out of the office, the How well do you know me game is a great activity to play amongst co-workers. Here’s how to play:

What About Some Risqué Questions?

Have I ever ranted about work with you? 96. Do I like participating in non-work activities at the office? Now that you are ready to play, it’s important to know the instructions. The how well do you know your fam game instructions are rather simple. The game objective is to collect the most cards by the time the game is through. At the end of the day, you’ll never get the answers you seek in life if you’re afraid to ask questions.

How well do you know me questions are icebreaker questions that quiz teammates on their knowledge about each other. Examples of questions include, What is my favorite food and If I had an extra 1 million dollars, what would I do with it? The how well do you know me game is a great way to form a deeper bond with those around you. The purpose of this activity is to create a space to share fun facts and stories about one another.I mean my current shoe size. Not my shoe size when I was 5 years old. 57. Did I vote in the last election? But there are plenty of topics and questions out there, designed to help people get to know each other better. And some can actually be serious if that is what you’re looking for. Who was my very first girlfriend or boyfriend? How long did that relationship last and why did it end? Wanna grab some lunch together later? 100. If I could change anything about my job, what would it be? This quiz is great for couples with Mr and Mrs quiz style questions aimed at finding out how well you know your partner.

The printable family trivia game combines conversation starters and fun action challenges to create a memorable family game night. Tun family conversation starters into a game and use it as an opportunity to spark conversations with your child mixed with really silly challenges. Even though you can use these questions to test another person's knowledge of you, it is not supposed to define someone's relationship. WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games– Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party. Suggested read: The Best Icebreaker Group Games For Any Occasion Who Knows Me Better Questions for Work FriendsYou can also ask This or That questions in the form of a game. Before you ask each question, decide how you’d answer the question. Next, ask your partner to answer to guess your answer. If they get it right, move on to the next choice. If they get it right, it’s their turn to ask a question. The Questions Have you ever wondered who truly knows you the best out of your friends and family? Well, there’s one surefire way to find out: asking them “who knows me better” questions. (You can even make it into a game!) Now you’ll be able to figure out which of your close friends and family members were actually paying attention when you were sounding off about the latest show you streamed on Netflix (“You won’t believe what happened in Season 2 of Bridgerton!”) or were listening attentively as you divulged the embarrassing details of a funny childhood memory. Funny questions like “What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?” or informative ones like “What did you find rewarding and challenging about being a parent?” are great family questions to get the conversation going. Fun and Funny Questions for Family Members If no one completes the challenge or no one decides to do it, you will discard the card. End of Turn

I was a big fan of those rubber shoes with wheels. 83. Do I love fishing, hunting, camping, or spending time in nature? It is important to keep in mind that questions with incorrect answers (or unanswered questions) can also be used as starting points to get to know each other better. Action: All players fold paper airplanes. The paper plane that flies the furthest gets to keep the card. A MUST PLAY FAMILY GAME – The ultimate family card game for kids and adults! This fun game for families is perfect for those that want to have a fun game night while getting to know each other better You should know my responsibilities so that we can collaborate better! 93. Where did I work before this company?

Conversation Starters

How well does your own family know you? These questions can help your family members better understand who you are. During a teambuilding activity, co-workers will pair off and ask each other a series of questions about one another, much like the ones listed above. The questions can be printed out, or written on small pieces of paper. Sugary cereal treats or healthy oatmeals? Seems like the choice is pretty obvious. 79. Did I ever get in trouble in school? If yes, do you remember what for? What are you waiting for? Who knows me better? How much do you know about me? How well do my friends, family and crush know me? Grab your partner or BFF and take the How Well Do Know Me quiz. These family challenge questions can get you started! Lots of fun for sure! If you want to be safe, don’t record your answers like me. LOL! That way you won’t feel bad when you get most of the answers wrong. UGH!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop