Enchanted Palace: Book 1 (Secret Kingdom)

£3.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Starring Sam Everingham, Alyla Browne, Alice Parkinson, Chris Gabardi, Darius Williams, and Beth Champion, The Secret Kingdom, which reminds me a lot of the fun found in Labyrinth, finds these two kids up against an ancient evil known as The Shroud, an evil which is born from the disunity of the worlds in the secret universe below their bedroom floor. It is their job to bring together the five mystical treasures in an effort to save this kingdom. You also wear so many different hats. You're a director, a writer, the SFX supervisor, a producer...am I missing anything?

The electrical goods were of good quality and were easy to operatr. The ownet, Angie Doughty, went out of her way to be helpful.and friendly.Of course N Northumberland was as beautiful as always. We have found a gem in Secret Kingdom and hope to.return soon.

Everything in the cottage was of a very high standard. Very comfortable and cosy! All you need and more. A top-notch, exceptionally well-equipped and well-presented property, meticulously managed with genuine, personal flair by the owners, Frank and Angie."

This is not related to the cottage, but if you desire fish and chips once during your holiday, may I suggest the Harbour Fish and Chip shop in Amble, together with a one minute drive to the Harbour Road car park at 50p per hour to take in the harbour/sea view whilst consumption takes place. The Secret Kingdom is a British television series which originally aired on BBC in eight episodes between 6 May and 24 June 1960. It is an adaptation of the 1938 novel of the same title by Walter Greenwood. [1] The plot revolves around Paula Byron, from a working class family in Salford. It was directed and produced by Chloe Gibson. Matt Drummond: I was the DOP as well, so I do a lot of different things. You could call me a bit of a control freak, I suppose. [Laughs] I really think that if you're going to be involved in film, and in particular, independent film, that you need a working knowledge across all departments. And that helps for us, as an independent production company, to keep budgets within reason and put a lot of wow factor on the screen. We get to do things in a very different way as well so that we really maximize the creativity and the output.Angie and Frank where so kind, helpful and knowledgeable. Great walking area with lovely beaches , villages, coffee shops and restaurants. Our holiday at Warkworth was relaxing, happy and memorable. Secret Kingdom Cottage is spotless and very comfortable. We hope to visit again in the future. We had a lovely week and completely de-stressed in the cottages relaxed surroundings. We would love to go and stay again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

The cottage is light and spacious, and is fitted with modern kitchen units. We wanted for nothing regarding cooking utensils. Their journey to The Secret Kingdom is not an easy one, but the FX are keenly in place as armadillo-like creatures guide them from their fall to a safe space far beyond the reach of The Shroud. These creatures look all sorts of frightening in their armor, but - as they can talk and are eventually understood by the children - provide them with all the explanations they need to understand their purpose in The Secret Kingdom: to reset time itself. Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system - the air filtration system pumps constant fresh filtered air This entire film is just a visual effects masterpiece. From the animals to the scenery, I was blown away. What was the most difficult aspect to create?There are some insults in this movie, including ‘oaf’ and ‘coward’. Ideas to discuss with your children I can only imagine that it's a writer's dream to head multiple departments. You're able to get your vision out on the screen in all aspects. The accomodation was perfect and the house was so incredibly well equipped. It's in a beautiful peaceful location, yet close to Warkworth. Matt Drummond: Funny enough, I think all kids have a dinosaur gene. They're born with it, and they just love them anyway. I was fortunate enough that I fell into a career that allowed me not to grow out of that. I was doing dinosaur documentaries for National Geographic and The Discovery Channel, and I became known as the dino guy for some time in that space, and I just kept doing more and more and more of them. So when I did my first feature film, I had the opportunity to do that. It was an obvious choice to use that as a subject matter and as a strength that I could lean upon to bring some wow factors to the screen.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop