Hada Labo Tokyo - Anti Ageing Super Hydrator Lotion, with Super Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Retinol, Age 40+, 150 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hada Labo Tokyo - Anti Ageing Super Hydrator Lotion, with Super Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Retinol, Age 40+, 150 ml (Pack of 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A very basic, pH-balanced, hydrating toner suitable for all skin types with glycerin and 3 different types of hyaluronic acid. Think of oils and waxes; these would be considered emollients. They sink into the skin’s broken protein links, or more simply put, the dry crevices on the surface of skin to make it more pliable. This oil-balancing lotion is from the Kiwamizu line and designed for those with pore concerns. It contains one kind of hyaluronic acid, two amino acids, five minerals and hatomugi extract (coix seed extract). Also contains alcohol.

The brand favors simple and short formulas, fragrance, dye, and mineral oil free. They are also formulated at a pH between 5.0 and 6.5 to respect the skin’s natural physiological balance. They are therefore perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive.Their best known and most loved products in the world are definitely their hyaluronic acid lotions (which I wrote about in great detail in my Hada Labo article). hyaluronic acid obtained by fermentation with Lactobacillales (a lactic acid bacterium used to ferment sake!): a fermented hyaluronic acid that allows the skin to keep moisture better, Note:Hada Labo lotions almost all use parabens as preservatives, which is not a problem for me (I discussed this topic in more detail in my article, the “non-toxic” cosmetics trend, if you’re curious). Since then, I also used the Moist and the Premium and I discovered the Shiro Jyun version this summer when I went to Thailand (they’re very easy to find in drugstores there). I haven’t tried it yet but I plan to make it part of my winter routine.

Where I’m from the humidity constantly teeters below 70% during the day. In fact, as I’m writing this it’s only at 14%! However, during nighttime it almost always goes above that sexy 65%-70% threshold. Interestingly enough, I only ever use the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion at night anyway — not because I think using it during the day will dry out my skin, I just simply like going as barefaced as possible during the day. Application, Feel, and Scent. The Hada Labo brand favors simple and short formulas, fragrance, dye, and mineral oil free. They’re also formulated at a pH between 5.0 and 6.5 to respect the skin’s natural physiological balance. They are therefore perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive! Recently, and probably thanks to the influence of Asian beauty, a new type of product appeared on most skincare addicts radar: essences. Like a kind of “beauty water” or “liquid skincare”, an essence is a hybrid liquid product that is a cross between a toner and a serum. Can it replace them or do you have to add it to them? I’ll tell you everything you want to know about essences! In my skincare routine, I use the Hada Labo lotion morning and/or evening, before or sometimes instead of my serum. I also sometimes mix a few drops of face oil in it for a more nourishing effect. Hada Labo has been a J-Beauty fan favorite for years, especially for those who are constantly searching for budget-friendly products with top knotch formulations. One of the more popular products from this line, aside from their iconic Hyaluronic Lotion Moist is the Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser. This no-fuss cleanser features a watery texture and self-foaming pump that delivers just the right amount of foamy, bubbly cleanser. Although this product is technically a foaming cleanser, most users will agree that because of the minimal ingredients list and hydrating base, this product is much less drying than your typical foaming cleanser. With that said however, we’d still recommend this product most to those of you with normal to oil, as foaming cleansers as a whole can be less than ideal for those of you with frequently dry or dehydrated skin types. Additionally, this is also best used as a second step cleanser, as the formula itself is not ideal for makeup removal.However, I was very excited to replace it with my all-time favorite, the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. Especially since this time it is almost a new product since the brand reformulated it last year! It leaves my skin hydrated, plumped and for a long time, leaving no greasy effect. It’s clearly one of my favorite hydrating products! Indeed, a very simple product but in my opinion very deserving of a high rating. I’ve used it for so long now, that I kind of take its hydrating effects for granted. :p Without it I would probably experience a lot more flaking when I accidentally go a little overboard with chemical exfoliation. So I recently just added azeliac acid and vitamin c (SAP, mad-hippie) serum. However, now, I don’t know where to incorporate hada labo D: For those who prefer shopping in department stores, the Hada Labo skin care products are available in stores like CVS, Walgreens, Target, among others. What is The Hada Labo Return Policy?

The first version of the Premium Lotion I tried (4 years ago now, it was my first Asian skincare product, I believe) already contained five different forms of hyaluronic acid but this 2020 version has seven: hyaluronic acid crosspolymer: the famous 3D hyaluronic acid which has the specificity of absorbing 5 times more hydration than classic hyaluronic acid. This cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel forms a smoothing and plumping film on the skin and helps to deliver moisture over time. All the variations of hyaluronic acid have different molecular weights which effect how easily they penetrate the skin. If that sounds scary or concerning, don’t worry — hyaluronic acid is natural part of human skin. In fact, it’s what primarily gives the skin volume and prevents it from sagging. This is one reason you’ll often hear that hyaluronic acid gives a “plumping effect” which reduces the appearance of shallow wrinkling and scarring. The most concentrated version of the range. In addition to the 3 different types of hyaluronic acid, it contains vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), vitamin E and also tranexamic acid.All the products in this range still contain hyaluronic acid but also ingredients to boost the complexion’s radiance: Just make sure to put it on after cleanser and chemical exfoliates (if you use them) but before other serums and creams. Here’s a sample routine to help you understand what I mean. I’m sure not all these steps will apply to most of you reading this, so just make sure to modify it for what products you’re using. Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Succinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Ppg-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid.

Very liquid in texture, it’s more suitable for combination skins. It contains 4 different types of hyaluronic acid. Some people think that hyaluronic acid only works optimally at humidity levels above 65%. This line of thinking doesn’t have much scientific merit because hyaluronic acid also works by drawing water from the deeper layer of skin (dermis), which can be thought of as an endless reservoir of water. Rub or pat your hands together to distribute the product using the warmth of your hands. It is not recommended to apply these lotions with a cotton pad. To further the point of its high safety profile, it also comes with an appealing 5.0 pH, which is perfectly compatible with the skin’s natural pH (4.7 on average). In case you didn’t know, it is very important to keep the skin pH’s at a happy 4.5-5.5 medium to ensure it’s overall health and resiliency against fighting pathogens and preventing skin diseases like seborrheic dermatitis or acne (among many others). I’m a big fan myself because I find these products simple but oh, so effective! I even have a hard time finding dupes for them, they are not cult without reason…As I mentioned earlier, don’t be fooled by the term “lotion”, because Hada Labo Lotion is more like an essence, a kind of liquid moisturizing treatment with a slightly viscous texture. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin that keeps the skin moisturized, smooth and firm. Don’t be scared by the term “acid”! Usually, it’s a very well-tolerated ingredient and it doesn’t provide an exfoliating effect like AHAs or BHAs 😉

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop