fenix HM65R Rechargeable 1400 Lumen Headlamp, Black,

fenix HM65R Rechargeable 1400 Lumen Headlamp, Black,

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The charging feature suits us well as the torch is always kept in a handy place and always charged up and ready to use. In charging process, one indicator flashes: below 20%, one constant-on and one flashes: 21%-50%, two constant-on and one flashes: 51%-80%, three constant-on and one flashes: 81% - 95%, four constant-on: charging complete.

There won’t be much disassembly of this light, so this is more of a build quality and general commentary on using the light. The headlamp’s wide and perforated headband enhances ventilation and stability, contributing to a more comfortable, breathable fit even during extended wear.If I need to see something in the distance, boosting up to the turbo mode cast the light as far as I’ve needed. Uses white and neutral white LED's, delivering a max output of 1400 lumens, a max beam distance of 163 meters, and a max runtime of 300 hours.

This special edition HM65R ShadowMaster is only available to the UK market and is primarily designed with fishing, hunting, camping, military and mountain climbing in mind, as it offers a red output with multiple brightness settings in addition to the white light. When the voltage gets low while running the throw emitter (or both) the throw emitter switches off and the flood emitter switches to low.The Fenix HM65R is a rechargeable head torch that delivers a maximum output of 1400 lumens when the separate flood light and spot light is combined. In the past, the 18650’s were for the enthusiast, these days, they’re easy to get hold of, and they’re affordable. The Fenix HM65R features a USB type-C Charging port to facilitate charging of the 18650 battery using the supplied charging cable. The Fenix HM65R headlamp features both an independently controlled spotlight and a floodlight for a combined maximum 1400 lumens of neutral and white light. The Fenix HM65R-DT’s magnesium construction not only contributes to its remarkable lightweight profile, but also enhances its durability.

With an all-new body designed from magnesium, the Fenix HM65R headlamp has an IP68 waterproof rating, IP6X dust-proof rating, and 2 metres of impact resistance. Unfortunately, the PWM on this light is so bad that it doesn’t even work with my normal scale, which is 50 microseconds (50us).The warm white light, with its 3000K color temperature, excels in providing superior beam penetration during inclement weather, such as rain, snow, or fog. For us in the bushcraft world, it’s a great combination; the main beam produces plenty of useable light, it goes low enough to use close up if you were cooking or carving and high enough to see far ahead if you’re on the move, or if you need to illuminate an area. On its own you may not notice it, but paired together (I ran with one, my brother ran with the other) you can really tell the difference and I much prefer the light hue of the HM65R-T.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop