essie Original Nail Polish, 5 allure, Sheer White Nail Polish, 13.5 ml

essie Original Nail Polish, 5 allure, Sheer White Nail Polish, 13.5 ml

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

What's most impressive is its staying power. After all, it shouldn't be that hard to find a dupe for a pale pink nail polish. But the texture sets it apart from the rest. "Many try to capture the soft, neutral pink color, but what's truly unique about Ballet Slippers is it's not-quite-sheer, not-quite-opaque look," says Remark. "The result is a soft pink veil of color that conceals nail imperfections and flatters your nails all while remaining clean and sheer." Plus, that translucence means it works for just about everyone, which might explain why it's a regular for brides (so much so that some bridal experts hold it as the standard). "It doesn’t compete with your dress and complements rings perfectly," says Sarah Gibson Tuttle, founder of L.A. nail salon Olive & June. "It's been a bride favorite forever." One of the most popular ways of wearing Essie Sugar Daddy and Mademoiselle is as a base for nail art. I love nail art, but sometimes the colors turn out bright and draw too much attention to my fingers.

So a fun way to tone down the bright colors is by applying sheer pink nail polish over the art. The sheer polish will be like a veil over the nail art, giving it a more “softened” look. Conclusion: Which One Should you Choose? Essie Allure nail polish is a sheer white nail colour with a natural hint of pink. This soft neutral white nail varnish is perfect for any season and occasion, but especially bridal. Fit for a princess and a royal wedding. It can also be used with Blanc shade to create a perfect French manicure. However, looking closely, Mademoiselle has slight milky tones that make it more of a pink-white sheer. Nevertheless, the whitish tones of Mademoiselle are not that obvious, especially if you compare it to Essie Ballet slippers – another classic sheer pink nail polish.Sheer nail polishes don’t always have to be boring, stand-alone colors. You can switch techniques or mix them with other colors to create more artistic and creative manicures. When taking a break from bright and bold manicures, I always turn to my natural-looking nail polishes – most precisely the sheer pink nudes.

On the other hand, Mademoiselle #384 has a slight beige undertone that makes it a slightly warmer pink than #112. It also offers more coverage than #112 though it remains see-through with three full coats. What is the Difference Between Essie Sugar Daddy and Mademoiselle? Color Essie Mademoiselle has been my favorite sheer pink polish for years. However, When I found Essie Sugar Daddy, I instantly knew it also belonged to my ever-growing pink nail polish collection. On one coat, both Essie’s Sugar Daddy and Mademoiselle look like clear nail polishes. The color won’t be too obvious if your nail bed is pink; however, it will show up more clearly if your nails are paler. They are also perfect for situations where overly bright nail polishes would be undesirable – for instance, the food service industry. I always have second thoughts about eating out at a restaurant where the chef or servers have bright nail polish.After applying the last coat, the polish will be dry to the touch within one hour. However, one hour is not enough, especially if you apply three full coats. These nail polishes take 5-10 minutes for each coat to dry. However, the duration can go up to 20 minutes, depending on the temperature and humidity of your surroundings. On the other hand, Essie Sugar Daddy works best for darker skin tones because it is a brighter and more vibrant pink. Occasions to Wear the Nail Polish So I tried creating a cute Ombre look using these pink sheers, and they turned out divine. And the best part is that you only need one polish to create the Ombre effect. Here’s how.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop