Framemeister XRGB-Mini

Framemeister XRGB-Mini

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Damien has over a decade of professional writing experience under his belt, as well as a repulsively hairy belly. Rumours that he turned down a role in The Hobbit to work on Nintendo Life are, to the best of our knowledge, completely and utterly unfounded. Here's a GC RGB cable that claims to use sync-on-luma from S-Video. Thing is, NTSC GCs don't have RGB and PAL GC's don't have S-Video, so I'm a bit skeptical that this cable actually does what they claim. This is unrelated to your PS2 problem, but it makes me suspicious of their offerings in general.

Out of curiosity, what's up with the HDMI inputs? All the HDMI systems I know of (PS3/4, Xbox 360/Xbox One...I'm sure a Nintendo_something too) are all at least 720p? Is this for the rare few who did HDMI mods on their systems? jamisonia wrote:2. The XRGB reports the input from my Super NT as 1080p60 60.00 hz RGB 8 bit. It reports the output as 1080p60 60.00 hz RGB 12 bit output. Integrated scanline support, high compatibility and very good picture quality for all 240p sources. GameCube games should probably appear sharper on the Wii U HDMI vs the Wii's component output. (similar to the GameCube's original component output which has usually been considered fairly clean)I've tried everything I can think of to get results I'm happy with at 1080p, either going very focused with H_Scaler between 6-8 or going blurry around 10-12 and adding sharpening. Nothing I've done has resulted in an image where switching to a different output resolution didn't immediately look better in a way that's hard to pin down. Retrogamingcables only sells specifically designed cables. It also worked perfectly fine for the last 2 years. What bugs me is that the issue also appears with my PS2 when I run it in 576i via RGB, while PS1 and Saturn work perfectly fine. It doesn't seem connected to the RGB cable

Its definatly suited for casual gamers but is one of the best processors for 240p you can buy, especially if you have a large LCD or OLED TV. So i decided to flash the firmware from 0.81a to0.82a that all went well but no mention of how it wipes out all remote control keys/buttons/programmed GeneraLight wrote:I believe vWii Mode is also affected by the Limited RGB (16-235) present on the Wii U, so Wii/WiiWare/Wii VC games won't have as much contrast or vibrant colors as on original Wii hardware, which uses Full RGB (0-255).I have heard an OSSC into a framemeister ruins some colour quality, most notable deep purples, does this happen on a DVDO Edge? If you grew up with CRT's it's the only way to play retro consoles. I have started hoarding CRT's as a result, I have about a dozen just in case. Also I think Plasma is better than LCD/LED, my Gamecube looks awesome on it in 480p Aurumonado Neither is perfect. OSSC advantages over the Framemeister are that it's cheaper, lower latency, has much better colour quality (4:4:4 unlike FM's 4:2:2 subsampling), and generally requires less tweaking. The Framemeister's advantages over the OSSC are that it's more broadly compatible (by scaling to standard resolutions and display timing), and supports image position/size adjustments (say, resize a super gameboy to take up the full screen) that the OSSC can't easily do. A target function name (e.g. "MENU") will then be displayed on the OSCC's LCD screen. Press the corresponding key on the remote control (the key you want to use for the displayed function). If the OSSC receives the code correctly you will be prompted to confirm the new code. Press the same key again to confirm.

mikegamer That's what this is doing for you basically. It's digitizing the analog signal since nearly all HDTVs do a horrible job of it, but 240p isn't officially supported through HDMI so it needs to be 480p or greater, hence the line-doubling. It does just the bare minimum for the TV to accept the signal without ruining it, and most sets will do a pretty good job scaling 480p or 720p to 720p/1080p.Best image quality for Wii and Gamecube games is to use component or RGB cables and play games at 480i on a professional CRT Hm, if the HD60 doesn't work, I wonder if my original Game Capture HD works? (the one that accepts retro inputs and resolutions) The LiNKFOR OSSC Open Source Scan Converter v1.6 is a must-have for anyone looking to play retro games on modern displays. Its excellent picture quality and easy-to-use features make it a great choice for gamers of all skill levels. Whether you’re a seasoned retro gaming enthusiast or just starting out, the LiNKFOR OSSC Open Source Scan Converter v1.6 is definitely worth considering. Kaico Edition OSSC Open Source Scan Converter 1.6 iceman I can't say anything about their Ps2 cables but when I was looking for a VG cable for my Dreamcast, I found out that the Reputation of their vga cables is not the best.

FBX wrote:With 320 mode now properly dialed in (and not really making a difference quality-wise compared to just using whatever width you want), we can see that it does allow the new vertical scanline feature to align properly with the pixels in the following example: I've toned down the negative reaction to the new firmware in my OP to be a bit more objective. I let my annoyance of the 'beta-like' problems of the new features sour my review a little too much. Bottom line is it's only a problematic firmware release if you liked to use 5x scale scanlines.The downside to 720p mode is vertical scanline overlay is STILL based on 4x scale. The vertical slices are still spaced 4 pixels apart, even though the horizontal scanline placement is set properly to 3 pixels apart. Lets take a look at how rectangular the vertical scanline effect is on a 256-res game for the Genesis: Guspaz I already kinda figured it was something like that, but thanks for the insight. Still, for a finished product, I would like to see something like this in an enclosed casing, that actually also looks like a finished/commercial product and not like a dust magnet. Elrinth wrote:had a thunderstorm here a couple of days ago and my splitter stopped working. also the framemeister seems to no longer be able to output any image on the hdmi. And then, new generations spend A LOT OF MONEY to see games with those orrible scanlines and 8bit "retro style", all things i was so happy to dont see again. Introduce OSSC. When you press a button, you get the immediate response you remember and expect as a gamer. As an added plus (to me), you can tweak the display to make it appear even more crisp and authentic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop