Under the Oak Tree: Season 2 (1)

Under the Oak Tree: Season 2 (1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For ID type, it's DL for Driver's License. I kept putting the full 'drivers license' / even 'drivers license' in Korean, but only after inputting DL did my request go through. Entering your birthday is year, month, and day. HOWEVER, you only input the last two digits of your year (e.g. birth year 2002, then you only input 02, not 2002) so Dec. 7, 2021 = 211207

Ch. 33 - mages complain to Kuahel that he withhold imortant info, Maxi clumsily attempts to talk to Riftan as those 3 yrs of separation never happend;Ch.1 Prologue: 2 years after Maxi left Riftan visits Drachium (baby Abel's birthday celebrations), clash with Agnes;

There are so many things I want to say but my emotions are all over the place, and maybe my words wouldn’t be enough anyway, to praise this masterpiece. One thinks that anger is a sign to beat, and the other takes every word as a critique of his social status. Did Maxi use special magic for controlling golems, is there any Riftan POV during Maxi's study in Nornui? - ANS: ainosz Books 1-5) Even though I fell in love with the story and the development of the characters, in the beginning of the novel I had some problems about consent during sex. I had some big concerns about this, I know that the idea is that he did it to protect her (and him), and to establish their marriage, and that this type of things were common in medieval times. But I didn't like to read that part, it really shouldn’t ever be portrayed as something excusable. (I actually gave it 3 stars because of this, although my opinion did change throughout the book because of how invested in the plot I got) However, at least, as I kept reading, I watched their relationship grow into something somehow cute. And she started to learn how to want and be wanted by someone.It'd be just a plain lazy and stupid writing if Maxi were to become a confident woman as soon as she'd left her father's house just because Riftan had returned to take her to their fiefdom.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop