hohem iSteady Pro 4-Action Camera Gimbal Stabiliser 3 Axis Compatible with GoPro 12/11/10/9/8/7/6/5, for Osmo Action/Insta360 One R and Other Action Cameras IPX4 Splashproof

£9.9
FREE Shipping

hohem iSteady Pro 4-Action Camera Gimbal Stabiliser 3 Axis Compatible with GoPro 12/11/10/9/8/7/6/5, for Osmo Action/Insta360 One R and Other Action Cameras IPX4 Splashproof

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

a USB-C charging cable for the gimbal & three connection cables for connecting the Gimbal and the actioncamera I didn't have a GoPro for my review, so I wasn't able to use the camera connection feature. This allows you to take photos and videos straight from the gimbal controls versus having to do this manually from your action camera. However, all the controls for adjusting the camera position work the same for all supported action cameras. Wireless Connecting GoPro Hero 11/10/9/8/7/6/5, iSteady Pro 4 can control the camera's shutter button to take a photo or video, and the low-energy consumption of Bluetooth makes gimbal with longer battery life by 50% compared to the previous WiFi connection. The EVO SS is a tough and lightweight wearable 3-axis GoPro gimbal specifically designed for action cameras and has a payload of 4.9 oz (140 g). It’s easy to set up straight out of the box, and the five-hour battery life is pretty good. It doesn’t offer many features. And it’s only splashproof rather than waterproof, but that’s typical of wearable gimbals.

It works with GoPro HERO versions 5 to 10, DJI OSMO Action, Insta360 ONE R, and any other similarly sized action cameras. If you're looking for a combination of performance and price, it's hard to beat the Hohem iSteady Pro 4 Gimbal. The 3-axis stabilizer is made for an active life or to just keep you in the frame while vlogging. The controls are easy to access with just one hand, and mounting is an absolute breeze.

Most of the time it works fine but in some cases, you may experience weird shakes in the first sec or 2 of your video. I typically cut it out and use the rest in my edit so it is better to record a bit longer transition from one location to another. However, I also had some other rare issues with it where my Time Lapse didn’t move at all or the horizon was a bit unlevelled. I believe the mobile app needs some more work to be done to make it more reliable because currently, it is a bit buggy yet there is great potential there.

Cameras can be controlled with handle: GoPro 10/9/8/7/6/5 (not support GoPro 7 white & silver version)

Even better is everything is already in the case when you open the box. This includes the gimbal itself, a small tripod base, three cables for charging different action cameras, gimbal charging cable, and instructions. Getting Set Up Camera arrived last week so I took it out for a "test" on Sunday - and after 7 times attempting to get it to connect via Bluetooth to BOTH my Android S20 phone and my Ipad Air 2 (not at the same time) - it just refuses to connect to Bluetooth so I don't even know if the Gimbal needs a Firmware Update.... The case that it comes with is very nice, everything fits very well. The gimbal has lots of features to use.

The iSteady 5.0’s Anti-shaking Algorithm is responsible for excellent stabilization that’s almost on a par with more expensive gimbals. The small motors are also very quiet, which is an obvious advantage. All in all, it offers excellent value for money.IPX4 splash proof, resistant to water splashes from any direction, feel free to go out on rainy or snowy days. Laying the gimbal on a static flat surface without any vibrate. Calibration is completed once the Bluetooth Indicator flashes twice. Used in the normal circumstances, 1 year warranty, maintenance of life (not include the All accidents or artificial damage, improper disassembly or misuse damage is NOT covered by the warranty). Since the HERO5, GoPro has had in-camera electronic stabilization, and the HERO7 was the first model to offer HyperSmooth. This uses an algorithm to correct the rolling shutter effect and advanced scene analysis to smooth out the footage, making it much more crisp and clear.

Con le videocamere di ultima generazione, i gimbal sono diventati un po’ meno utili che in passato, visto il livello molto alto che hanno raggiunto le stabilizzazioni interne delle camere. Ci sono però dei fattori e delle situazioni che rendono ancora molto interessanti l’utilizzo di questi dispositivi. Innanzitutto la stabilizzazione via software delle action cam va a ridurre molto l’ampiezza dell’obiettivo, visto che taglia parte dell’immagine lungo i bordi. Utilizzando un gimbal invece si può sfruttare al massimo l’angolo dell’obiettivo per avere la visuale più grande possibile. In oltre lo stabilizzatore meccanico rimane ancora molto utile per chi vuole realizzare clip più professionali e cinematografiche, visto che permette di rendere molto più fluidi e lenti i movimenti mentre si filma.It also comes with a small plastic tripod that can be used to mount it on the bottom of the handle and safely put the gimbal upward. It is easier and more stable to mount the camera in and out with it than if you were to do it without it. The mini tripod can also be used as a small extension of the handle for a better grip especially if you want to hold it with two hands. It is not super stable and definitely I don’t recommend it for recording a motion time-lapse but it should be enough to mount your camera on the gimbal or simply put it away for a moment when you need to have your hands free. Honestly, I prefer to use it as it is light and doesn’t take up much space in my camera bag, and its quite useful. Though it’s not ideal and you can replace it with something more stable in the future. The Freevision Vilta-G is a handheld or wearable 3-axis GoPro gimbal. It’s comfortable, well-built, and easy to mount with a handheld battery life of seven hours. If you want to use it as a wearable gimbal, you just press the PUSH button to release it from the grip. Unfortunately, this makes it quite tall, and the 350 mAh battery only lasts 1.2 hours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop